Need

Hermione felt her stomach twist in anticipation. She wasn't sure what Tom had in mind, but the look he gave her was predatory.

"I don't know." She said. "I've never thought about it." Tom smiled his best smile. Straight white teeth, beautiful soft mouth. She sighed.
"What do you have in mind?" She said.

Tom chuckled. So many ideas flittered through his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione spent the following day blushing profusely. Tom's idea of punishment was interesting. He had her lay across his lap, flipping her skirt up. He tugged down her knickers pulling them completely from her legs.

He swatted and rubbed her backside. She blushed harder thinking about it. He had been relentless, she had lost count of the slaps to her skin. Her backside a bright red by the time he'd finished with her.

She was sobbing, though the tension had left her body. He pulled her up into his lap, the tender touches he gave her confusing her body. The sting of her 'punishment', mixing with his soft kisses and she was lost.

She turned her body and straddled him. "Tom, I know that was a punishment. I do. But I need you." She said.

"You need me?" He teased. "What do you need from me, Hermione?"

"Tom, I need you, inside me." She said.

Tom groaned, he loved that she was straightforward with him. He decided to reward her and reached between their bodies. He released himself from his pants, and moved to her warm heat. Pushing forward with his hips, he entered her. Hermione gasped, this was what she needed.

"Yes, thank you, Tom. Please, Yes, gods Yes." She was spouting nonsense and couldn't care less.

Tom grasped her bottom, gripping tight to the soft flesh. He helped her slide over his erection, quicker, allowing him to thrust deeper. She hissed at the touch to her sore backside. Then whimpered as his cock rubbed against a spot inside her, sending a jolt of pleasure through her.

She kept pace, her chest against his, still covered by her jumper. It was odd to be doing this with her clothes still on. Made it seem naughty.

Tom reaches down between them and rubbed her aching clit. With a few circular movements, Hermione felt her orgasm rush through her. Tom groaned as her tight body spasmed around his throbbing dick. He pressed into her a few more times, enjoying the rhythmic pulsing of her quim. He let his orgasm take him, grinding himself into her.

The collapsed onto the bed, both panting at the exertion of their coupling.

"That was amazing." Hermione said.

"Yes, but the question is, does your conscious feel clear, have you been properly punished?" He teased again.

Hermione laughed, "I feel light and free." She told him.

She moved to get off the bed. Her skirt brushed against her bottom. The fabric felt rough, almost abrasive to the tender skin. She moved to the small mirror, lifting the skirt up.

She gasped, the skin was lit up bright red, some places already bruising. She caught Tom's gaze in the mirror. He looked proud, possessive, his eyes dark as he looked at her.

He smiled, "Beautiful, isn't it? For it to be a proper punishment, you are not allowed to heal it. No pain potion, no bruise paste." He told her.

She nodded, dropping the skirt. She stepped over and grabbed her knickers sliding them back on and wincing at the contact.

She pulled herself back from the memory, a smile still on her face. She met with Tom at the entrance to the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Good morning, Love." He said kissing her temple.

Hermione's stomach fluttered at the term. "Morning." She said.

They walked into the hall and she smiled when Tom cast a cushioning charm on her seat before she sat down. She looked at him, he smiled and then shrugged as he started to eat.

Hermione was eating, and enjoying the conversation going on between Draco and Theo Nott. Her attention was drawn from them when she overheard the names of the two girls she had hexed.

The Hufflepuff table was alive with gossip. Today it was how the girls had been carted off to St. Mungos to see if their healers could removed the curse without having to remove their tongues.

Hermione had almost spit her tea out. A strange feeling was building in her chest.
She knew she should feel bad, but she didn't. She was proud of herself. That would definitely teach those girls to take their ire out on someone else.

Tom heard the gossip as well, moving his hand to rest on her thigh, tracing his fingers along her inner thigh. Yes, things were perfect.

Classes were fine, the ache in her bottom causing her mind to wander a bit. She was far enough ahead, she didn't worry. Tom found reasons to touch her. She loved every second.

Tom was beaming with pride, his girl was coming along nicely. She had used a very dark curse on those girls and felt fine about it. He felt the need to keep her thinking about him, he would touch her skin just enough to catch her attention, but nothing more.

When classes were over, Hermione headed to her room. She stepped into the common room and smiled when everyone left her alone. No snide remarks, no name calling, they wouldn't even look at her. She rushed to put her books away and relax until dinner.

Tom moved to his dorm and called together the group he had formed here at the school. When they had all arrived at his room, Tom began.

"Does anyone have any news to report?" He asked scanning the small group.

Draco spoke up, "Father said everything on his agenda was falling into plan." He smirked at the others.

Tom nodded, "Anyone else?"

The others shook their heads no. Well that's not what he wanted to hear. He'd hoped more than just Malfoy would have news. He shrugged, they still had time.

"Any news on Brown and the Weasley girl?" He asked.

Pansy stood up and smiled. "My cousin works at St. Mungos and she said they had to remove the top layer of their tongues and then heal it. They aren't allowed to talk until it's fully healed. It could take weeks."

The group erupted in giggles and gossip. Tom couldn't have been more pleased with the news. "Do they suspect it was Hermione?" He asked.

The group fell quiet. The few girls gasping.

Draco laughed, "Granger did that?"

Tom smiled, nodding at the boy.

"She's bloody brilliant, scary, but brilliant." Draco laughed again.

"I will take that as a no then?" He said. "That's all for now, let's get ready for dinner." He said effectively dismissing the others.

Once they had left Tom got ready and left for Gryffindor tower, ready to walk his girl to dinner.