Deep thoughts

Warning for a bit more lemony goodness , it's in italics. Enjoy, and Happy New Year!!

Tom had really come to enjoy kissing. He wondered if it was the act or the girl that made it enjoyable. He hadn't liked it too much before his accident. He pushed the thought from his mind.

He sat on the train, replaying the snog session with Hermione the day before. The girl was insatiable. Tom smiled to himself.

Hermione had gasped into their kiss as Tom's hand ghosted against her bra covered breast. He kept the touches light, as he kissed her thoroughly.

He was more than happy when she arched her back and pressed the fullness of her breast into his hand. He reflexively closed his hand over it. Feeling the hardness of her nipple through the fabric.

He moved his hand up and into the cup of her bra, releasing the mound of flesh. He lightly rolled her nipple with his fingers. She moaned into his mouth. He pulled back from the kiss, looking at her flushed face.

He moved to lift her shirt, and Hermione panicked. "Tom, someone could see."

He smiled, "No one is around, you knew we would be alone when you brought me here." He teased.

She averted her eyes, confirming his suspicions. He tugged the shirt up and looked at her chest, she had perfect breasts. He traced along the top and around to the side of it with a single digit.

He watched as goosebumps formed and her nipple hardened further. What pleased him the most was the profanity that spewed from the shy girls mouth, when he leaned forward and took her nipple into his hot wet mouth.

He released the flesh and kissed along her chest to the other, pulling it from it's confines. He loved to make this girl squirm. What he hadn't expected was for her to grab him through his pants.

He was so surprised he almost bit her. Her touch was light and unsure. He found it quite pleasant. Tom didn't like for people to touch him, usually, but this was acceptable.

He continued to kiss and explore her chest, while moving his hands lower. He unsnapped the top button of her jeans and slowly tugged the zipper down. He moved his kisses back to her mouth, causing her to squeeze his erection.

He growled into the kiss, for having no real experience, she was doing remarkably well.
He slid his hand into her pants and down the front of her panties.

Hermione could barely think straight, he made her feel so good. She now understood why the girls in her year, were so interested in the boys. If they could do this half as well, it would still be so good.

She had heard enough from the loud girls to have an idea what to do to make Tom feel good too. The girls spoke quite graphically. She was determined he would have fun too.

She concentrated on opening his pants. Once she opened the zipper she moved her hand in and could feel him through his underwear. She was surprised with the size, theoretically it should fit inside a woman easily. But Hermione knew what her lady parts looked like and it seemed doubtful.

She could feel Tom nipping at her breast, and she loved it. That should not feel so good, but it did. She moved her hand into his underwear, gripping him skin to skin. She moved her hand up the length of him, earning a moan from deep in his chest.

She liked the power she felt at the sound he had made. She moved her hand over the tip of his penis, feeling the bit of fluid there. She began to pump him, loving how it made him kiss harder.

Tom was enjoying this way too much. Her small, soft hand on his cock felt amazing. He kissed her harder, punishing her lips with his. He moved his hand from gentle caresses, down to her wet folds. He pressed one long finger into her heat, and quickly decided to add another.

Her rhythm on his cock faltered and he loved it. He moved his fingers in time with her stokes. Tom moves back down to her breast, pulling a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. He lightly scraped his teeth on the hard flesh, Hermione gasped, but didn't stop her movements.

Tom moves his thumb to rub her clit in a circular motion, while his fingers continued to move inside her. Hermione felt the tension tightening in her belly.

"Tom, don't stop, please. Please, please." She begged on.

Tom needed her to finish, he was about to explode in her hand and he wanted her to finish first. He moved his hands faster, and moved up to nibble her neck. She whimpered as he sucked hard on her neck, at the junction where it meets her shoulder.

Hermione's orgasm hit her hard enough, she bit her lip, drawing a bit of blood. Her grip tightened and Tom let himself go, making a mess on her hand and his clothing.

He collapsed next to her, the pair breathing heavy. Tom reaches for his wand and cast a quick scourgify to clean himself. After he righted hisself, he arranged her clothes as well, noticing the dark love bites he left on her. They laid together for a bit. Both deep in thought, but for very different reasons.

Tom pulled himself out of his thoughts when the train began to slow. He noticed everyone else was up and collecting their belongings, getting ready to depart. He realized he would have to wait for a bit. Thinking of their tryst had been a bad idea. He readjusted his painfully hard erection, willing it to go away.

Once that was over, he gathered his things and moved to find where Draco had run off to. Hermione had refused to sit with him, still uncomfortable around his 'friends'.

He stepped into the platform and looked around, spotting the group of blondes to the far left of the platform. He scanned for his bushy haired girl, finding her talking to a man and woman, whom he assumed were her parents. She hurried them away, as if ashamed.

Tom watched them leave and then turned to the Malfoys. When he approached the group, he was shocked to see Abraxus, he looked so, well old.

"Tom, you look exactly the same." The man seemed lost for words.

"Yes, you look like your father did." Tom said, figuring it was the nicest thing he could think of.

"Let's get home, we have so much to talk about." Lucius interjected hiding his chuckle well.

"Lead the way." Tom said.