Second Thoughts?

Hermione wrote to Tom. She left him a short message in the book and walked away. She didn't want to panic if it took him a bit to answer, she would make herself sick. She had received her letters from the school. The list of supplies she would need, and her results of her OWLs. She didn't want to open them, her nervousness gnawed at her stomach. The letter lay next to the small journal.

Tom had received his letters from Hogwarts, the supply list and his exam results. He had opened the envelopes with little excitement. He had no doubt he passed everything with all "O's". Of course he was right. He tossed the letters to the side and moved to see if Hermione had gotten hers yet, he was unsure if the owls took longer to deliver to muggle neighborhoods or not.

He picked up the book, it was warm, she must have already written him. He opened the book to a messy, hastily written note.  

I got my results but I cannot bring myself to open them, please come by when you can, the floo is open.  -H

Tom closed the book with a chuckle, He grabbed his own results and left and warded his room. He walked down the endless steps to get to the public floo. Within minutes, he found himself in Hermione's living room.

"Tom, thank you, I can't look. I feel like I could have failed. I didn't get to finish the explanation on the Charms question. I had run out of room."

"Hermione, I am sure you did fine, bring me the envelope. I will look for you and let you know if you even want to show your face at Hogwarts ever again." He joked.

Her voice took on a new level of shrill, "Tom, that is not funny!'

She threw the letter at him. The look on her face was priceless. Tom caught the letter, breaking the seal and unfolding the thick parchment. Hermione watched every twitch and movement on his face.

Tom was impressed, "Well, Hermione, you tried admirably, no need to be upset with yourself."

"What?" She snatched the parchment from him and read the results. "You arse. You made me think I had failed everything."

She had received one "E" in DADA and all "O's" on the rest of her classes.

"Well, I just assumed you were shooting for straight "O's". " He chuckled.

Hermione laughed as well. She could live with her grades. Besides it was near impossible to get an 'O' is DADA. She tossed the paper down and hugged Tom to her. They sat down on the couch and Tom handed her his results.

"Thanks to my brilliant tutor, I passed my OWLs as well."

She looked at the results, up to his smug face, then back to the paper.  Straight "O's". She felt the jealousy eat at her. She pushed it away, she should be happy for him. She should be proud to have helped him achieve this.

"I'm glad, Tom." she handed the letter back to him.

Tom ran his hand into her hair and jerked her head back.

"Liar." he said watching her eyes blaze. "It's eating you alive that I bested you in Defense."

She tried to pull from his grasp. when she realized he had her held tight she opted to just close her eyes.  She felt him kiss her on the neck, followed by a nip, then another kiss.

"Admit it." he said, trailing up to nibble on her earlobe. She pulled in a sharp breath. 

"Yes." she said, face burning.

"Yes, what?" he asked, moving his other hand to her knee, gripping it.

"Yes, I am jealous. You happy?" she bit out, trying not to moan at the movements of his hand and his lips.

"Insanely so."  he moved her face to kiss her. She whimpered as he devoured her mouth. He loved the small shorts she wore when she was at her house, they were ridiculously short. He moved his hand higher, teasing her through her panties.

"Tom, I wanted to talk to you about something." She said when he moved to kiss her neck again.

He froze, "Like what?" he asked, still leaned in front of her. Their noses now touching.

"I, well, I want to," she paused unsure how to say this with out sounding like a slag.  "I have enjoyed everything we have, you know, done. I want to do more." There she said it, kind of.

Tom was surprised, he knew she'd be ready to move forward sooner or later, he just hadn't expected it to be now. He looked at her, watching her face redden as she waited for his reaction.

He stood, pulling her up with him, he drug her up the stairs. She giggled behind him. He moved them both into her room and shut the door, locking it just in case.

Hermione was a bit nervous when she saw the look that crossed over Tom's face. She wanted this, she was ready. Their touching and teasing and fooling around was killing her. She watched him standing in front of her, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She tossed the shirt to the ground, now standing in front of him naked from the waist up.

Tom watched her, the innocence written all over her, her skin was a rosy peach color with the blush she wore. He hadn't expected her to not be wearing a bra. The sight of her right now was breathtaking. She was all his, no one had touched her, she was pure and untainted. He stood still, watching her squirm, then removed his own shirt. He tossed the fabric to the side not caring where it landed.

He watched her take him in, while she was slightly tanned with a dusting of freckles, he was pale, no freckles or birthmarks, just smooth skin. She smiled, reaching for the shorts she wore, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband taking the panties down too. She removed them completely and kicked them to the side.

Tom took in the sight before him, the boys at Hogwarts had no idea what lays beneath this witched robes. He smiled kicked out of his shoes and unfastened his pants, taking himself down to bare skin. Hermione was unabashedly staring at his cock. He liked the little bit of fear when she looked at it.

He stepped forward, she stepped back, causing him to chuckle. "Second thoughts?" he asked.