Love Spoken Aloud

Time seemed to fly after Hermione gave Tom her answer. She used it to brush up her studies. She felt rather confident that she would be able to pass her graduating exams with no real issues. She would miss the few friends she had made, but she was not regretting her decision.

Tom was untouchable. He had everything falling into place. He would be ready to take on the wizarding hierarchy soon. His old contacts have been more than receptive to his new plans. They now see the true problem was not the onslaught of mudblood witches and wizards, but the muggle influence.

Tom believe whole heartedly that wizards were far superior to the muggles they hid from. With the support of his older friends and the current up and coming generation, he had them all working to his advantage now.

He was more than pleased that Hermione would be along with him in this new journey. He was worried, of course, that she would be more of a distraction. She was very talented and completely loyal to him. He was certain with the treatment of her, by her parents, that she would be easily persuaded to his side.

He didn't like that her muggle parents had practically disowned her, but who was he to look a gift horse in the mouth. She was brilliant and he even feels fond of her. She had grown on him. It wasn't an unpleasant development.

He was watching her now, as she studied her charms book for the hundredth time. She was deep in thought, gnawing on her lip like he loved. He felt the urge to touch her.

"Hermione?"

She looked up from her book. A smudge of ink on her cheek. "Yes, Tom?"

"I want to show you something." he said, watching her eyes sparkle at him.

"What?"

"Follow me." he stood.

She smiled and put away her books. Tom carried her bag for her as they walked to the Slytherin common room. She was confused, but she didn't question him. He pulled her up to his room, opening the door and letting her walk through.

She stepped in and he followed her. He set her bag down next to the door and he moved behind her. He moved her hair from one side and started to bite along her neck. She let out a little moan and pushed her bottom back towards him.

"I thought you wanted to show me something?" She asked, her voice breathy.

He grinned against her skin, "I do."

He spun her around, and began walking to his bed, making her have to walk backwards. Her knees hit the bed and she tumbled back.

Tom gave her no time to collect herself, he flipped her skirt up and slid her knickers down. His mouth was on her, his tongue teasing the flesh until he found her clit.

She let out a moan, her hand moving into his hair. He circled the small nub, then gave a long stroke with his tongue flat. Within minutes she was shaking, her release shuddering through her.

Tom gave one last long lick across her quim, then moved his body up hers. He wrestled his cock from his pants and was buried deep inside her within seconds.

She pulled his mouth to hers, not caring if she could taste herself in his lips. All she could do was feel, her nerve endings all firing signals at once.

Tom lost himself, her tight body fit him so well. He would happily destroy the world and lay it at her feet, if that was why she wanted. It wouldn't be until much later that that thought would bother him.

He felt her quim tighten around him. She dug her nails into his back as she found her second orgasm.  He leaned back just enough to watch her.

The look of her flushed face and bouncing tits pushed him over the edge. He spilled himself deep inside her, his knees feeling weak.

She reached for his face, "I love you, Tom."

He smiled and kissed her mouth lightly. Should he tell her he loved her? He had implied it with their relationship and his proposal, however unorthodox. He figured it couldn't hurt.

"I love you too."

She pulled him down to her face and she kissed him. She kissed his mouth, his nose, his chin, and wherever else she could reach.

He chuckled at her enthusiasm. He moved from her body and righted himself. She stood on wobbly legs and pulled up her knickers.

They climbed up onto the bed and cuddled into the pillows.

"That wasn't the surprise. I just couldn't help myself when you start nibbling on your lip." he said moving to pull a box from the nightstand. He handed her the box and watched her face as she opened it.

Her eyes lit up, it was a simple and elegant ring. "It's beautiful Tom."

"Well, you needed a ring, and I didn't see you as a super flashy type of woman."

"It's perfect." she kissed him.

"I also bought a house." He said.

"When?"

"It was a while back, while I was staying at The Leaky."

She had a strange look on her face.

"What's the matter?" He asked stoking his thumb over her knuckles feeling the ring felt nice. A visible mark to show she was his.

"Is that where we will be staying?"

"It's my home, I've had it completely renovated. I wanted to know if you wanted to decorate it any certain way?"

She looked surprised. "I'd have to see it."

"We can go see it whenever you wish. Just let me know."

She put her head on his shoulder. "Tell me about it."

He smiled. He told her the short history of the manor and the land it sat on, but he saved the best for last.

"It has a modest sized library, that I have been having filled with books I had in my vault and personally ordered."

She worked hard to hold back the squeal of appreciation. "We will have our own library?"

"We already do. You can even give me a list of book you'd like to make sure we have and I can add them."

"Muggle books as well?"

"If you want. I could never tell you no." Tom felt uneasy because that statement felt too much like truth. He worried he was going soft.

She kissed his, a deep sensual kiss that he felt to his toes. When her hand grabbed his cock he smiled. Nope, he wasn't soft at all.

A/N: Sorry it has taken so long to update. There is no excuse. I will try to update sooner rather than later. but no promises. Life does tend to get in the way.