Another 3

/Jennie's POV/

"Judy!!!!!! Run!!!!!!" I shouted at my sister.

He's real! The faceless man is real! He broke into the house damn! He was holding Judy picture, maybe she's his next victim.

Judy run to me. "Unnie, im scared."

"It's gonna be okay." I said.

"Jennie! Go hide Judy! Run!" Namjoon oppa shouted while they keep on distracting the man.

I hold Judy's hand and run outside the house but before we got out I took the car key in the table.

"Get inside the car Judy!"

I know how to drive but I don't have a driver's license!!!!!

I got into the driver's seat and Judy is in the back seat. I inserted the key and start the engine.

I drove away while I peek into the rear mirror and there he was the faceless man. He's in the door. But suddenly he disappeared.

Did he already got away? Is he now gone.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Judy shouted when the car suddenly shaked. It's like someone jumped on the roof.

"UNNIE HE'S HERE!!!!!"

I drove faster wishing he'll fall. But even thou Judy is shouting I still heard what the man says.

"No one can escape death Jennie. No one."

Fck! The window in the backseat got broken!

"Judy! Get in the passenger's seat now!"

But before she can climb in the passenger's seat the man got her leg.

"UNNIEEEE!"

While driving I took her hand.

"Hold on Judy!!!!"

"She will be mine Jennie."

"NO! GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

Im still holding on to Judy. She's crying now. No I can't loose my sister. I can't.

I stop driving and hold unto Judy. I pull and pull until the man loose his grip.

I hugged Judy and let a deep sigh. We're in the driver seat. Im so scared of loosing her.

"Unnie im scared."

After she said that the wind protector broke. He again pulling Judy but im holding her.

I look at the man. He's really scary. He has no face after all. He has long hands and legs and his face is bloody. There's no eyes, nose and mouth. But blood dripping down his faceless head.

"Unnie just let go of me."

"What? I CAN'T DO THAT!"