Another 16

Jennie

I still don't know why the man got Judy for she was burried a long time ago and how did Yoongi oppa lost his memory. The doctor said his head didn't hit any hard object that can cause his memory loss.

I was still thinking about everything. How to stop this sht. About Judy. About Yoongi oppa and about Taehyung. He's been cold to me these past few days. What happened to him? Hays.

I tried to approach him many times but he'll just ignore me. Did I do something wrong?

"Jennie." I turn my head to see Yoongi oppa walking towards me.

Im in our pool. I was just swaying my feet underwater. Im alone today. The others got back to their own perspective houses.

"Hey oppa." I greeted him sadly.

"What happened? You seem so sad." He said.

I let out a big sigh. "Taehyung is ignoring me for days. I don't know what happened."

"Me too. He won't talk to me and he doesn't even reply to my texts." He said sadly.

We let out a sigh and stare at the water.
He's ignoring Yoongi oppa too? Now what?

"I think he's jealous." He suddenly said.

"What? Jealous? Are you kidding me?! He doesn't even care about me." I whispered the last sentence. Well, it's true. I feel like im just a shadow to him.

I really like him but hello? Im not his ideal type. Im just nothing.

[Flashback]

We walk towards my room. I don't know what Yoongi oppa wanted to say but I guess it's kinda important.

"Jennie, it's not this important but I can't take it anymore." He said when we get in my room.

I sat at my bed and stare at him.

"What do you mean oppa?" I asked him  confused.

"I know you like Taehyung."

W-what? H-how did he know that?

"I-i don't l-like him!" I stutter. Aurgh! Why am I stuttering?!

"Your lying!" He said and chukkles.

"Im more older than you two. I know you guys. Pfft."

"Hays. There's no reason to lie. So what I like him? As if he'll like me back." I said and pouted.

"You know what nini. I know he likes you. Im a man, I know when my fellow guy is in love. I've been there."

Oh, Yoongi oppa has been inlove before? That's unexpected.

"Hays, I don't believe it. He's cold and arrogant to me. Why would he like me after all? Im just a trash."

He hold me on my shoulder and look at me straight into the eyes.

"If you're going to confess to him what would you say?"

I roll my eyes. "That I love him."

"Great! Imagine me as Taehyung. You're going to confess what you feel to me. Go."

"I love you Taehyung oppa." I said coldly.

"C'mon! Be excited and speak louder!"

"Fine! Fine!"

I let out a big sigh. I imagine Yoongi oppa as Taehyung and my heart suddenly beats so fast. Can I really confess to him?

"I love you oppa! I just love you so much!"

-----

Taehyung

*Beep beep*

I was reading a book when suddenly my phone beeped. Who the hell is this?

[Received 1 message from Wifey.]

Jennie texted me. I should change her name in my phone. She's not my wifey anymore. She belongs to Yoongi hyung now.

I opened the message.

Wifey:
Hey (~_^)

Taehyung:
What do you want?

Wifey:
Aww, why are you like that?
Don't you love Nini? :(

Ofcourse I love you! But you belong to someone else now. 💔

Taehyung:
Have I mention that I loved you?

Jennie:
Aww, alright. Sorry for disturbing you.

Im sorry for being ignorant. I need some time to heal my heart. It's been crushed a thousand times.

✖✖✖

Awee, mah hearteu :((

Vote, comment and be fan.~~

Tyche__