Another 26

Jimin

It's been a month. Taehyung got out from the hospital 2 weeks ago and he's perfectly fine now. Jungkook and Lisa haven't talk yet according to what Lalisa said. Me and Rosé are now officially dating. I courted her this past 1 month and I got her sweetest yes 3 days ago. Namjoon and Hoseok hyung got back to their normal jolly attitude. Jennie, she's still missing same as Suga hyung. We tried to find them but we couldn't. We look after her house but she's not there.

"Jimin did you saw my socks?" Taehyung asked me.

We are all now living together. In the same house. In Taehyung's house.

"No. Ask Rosé."

He nod and walk to the laundry area.

He was so sad since he woke up. It feels like he's not Taehyung what we used to love and know. He's now a different person. He often got out from his room.

"I wonder what happened to Taehyung in the abandoned building." Hoseok sat beside me.

"Me too."

---

[3 hours later]

"JIMIN! NAMJOON HYUNG! GUYS!!!" I heard Hoseok shouted from the front door.

"What? What happened?!" Namjoon hyung and others rushed to the front door.

When we got there, we saw the person we're looking for these past month.

"SUGA HYUNG!!!!!" We all hugged him. The girls and Hoseok begun to cry.

"Where have you been?! We've been looking for you this past few weeks!" I said.

"Im sorry, we were abducted by the woman in a red cape!" He said.

"We? You're with Jennie?" Taehyung asked him coldly.

"Yes, I tried to save her with me but..."

"BUT WHAT?!" Taehyung grab him in the collar.

Suga hyung just bow down his head.

"SHE LOVE YOU BUT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM THERE?! FCK!" Taehyung grab his hair in frustration.

"No, she didn't love me in a romantic way. The day you heard Jennie, I was motivating her to confess to you. She practiced what she will say if she'll confess. But you took a step away from her. You didn't give her a chance." Suga hyung said and got out from the house.

"Hyung!!" Hoseok run after him.

"You're so insensitive Taehyung." Namjoon hyung said and walk away.

We left him there. I hope you'll realize whats your mistake.

---

Jennie

"How are they doing?" I asked Suga hyung.

"They're so messed up." He said and sat beside me.

"What happened?"

"I stick to the plan. They thought you were dead but Taehyung got mad."

"Ahaha that jerk."

✖✖✖