Another 24

Jennie

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" I shouted when they lead me to his room. I pull out the dextrose in my hand and run to him.

He's so pale. He looks awful. Who the hell did this to him?!

"We found him in the abandoned building outside the town." Jungkook.

"We saw the man inside but he said he's not alone. He's with the girl with a black cape, he said." Namjoon.

They're moving now. I need to get out of this hospital as soon as possible. I need to kill them.

"Jennie!"

I walk out the room and headed to my room. I wear my usual clothes and got out from the hospital. My arm is still bleeding but I don't care. I need to move before my friends get hurt.

I rode a taxi and got into my house. I need him to help me. He is my only chance.

I opened the doorknob and step inside.

"I know you're here. Let me talk to you."

"Welcome back Jennie."

Those cold husky voice I feared before.

"Help me. I know they've hurt Taehyung." I said. I was talking to him even though I can't see him.

"You seems so determined young lady." He said and walk towards me. I can see you now.

"I am."

"Help me. Help me Yoongi oppa."

----

Jimin

Jennie run away from the hospital and for Pete's sake! No one recognizes her! Damn!

It's past midnight yet we can't afford to sleep yet. Taehyung is in a horrible state and Jennie is missing. Also we can't found Yoongi hyung. Maybe he's up to somewhere.

"Where do you think Jennie unnie go?" Rosé asked me. We're sitting in the roof top.

"I don't have an idea." I said and look at the lights below us.

"I worried." She said and pouted.

I pulled her closer to me. "Everything will be okay soon. I'll protect you."

----

Jungkook

"Kookie can we talk?" Lisa said while she's following me.

Im going out to the store cause im hungry but she followed me.

"No." I said coldly.

"Please, just give me a minute."

"I said no Lalisa!" I face her. She horrified. Im so sorry my Lalice.

"O-okay." She said and run back to the hospital.

I sat on the street pavement and ruffled my hair in frustration. I can't afford to loose you. Just please stay away from me.

✖✖✖

Love stories? Hahahahahah!
Hello lovies!

Tyche__