Another 22

Taehyung

Time check: 9PM.

I drive to the address the woman gave me. I know this is dangerous but im fcking curios. I just need to see that woman.

"I think this is the place." I got out from the car and look at the abandoned building infront of me.

No near by houses. I think this is out of the town.

I walk inside. "Hello? Is anybody here?" I shouted but no one responded.

"Hello?!"

"Hey." Someone in a black cape came out.

"Im glad you came." She said and look at me in the eye.

"Welcome to your death." She smirks.

"What the?! You?!"

---

Jennie

*Ringggggggg*

"Hello?" I scratch my head. Who the hell calling me in the middle of the night?!

[NINI!!!!]

"Jimin?" Why would he call me?

[Nini! Taehyung is missing! His mom called me, she said Taehyung escaped!]

"Why would Taehyung do that?!"

[I don't know! Please tell Suga hyung to come. He's with you right?]

"Arraseo!"

The call ended. Taehyung escaped home? Why would he? Is he broke his promise to protect us and give justice to Taejun that's why he abandoned us? Jerk.

I wake up Suga oppa who's sleeping on the couch here in my hospital room.

"Hmm?"

"Oppa, Jimin said you need to go at Taehyung's place, he's missing." I said coldly.

"What?! What about you?"

"I will be fine. They need you."

He nod at me and run outside.
I get back to bed and think about every possibilities why Taehyung did that.

---

Morning came I still haven't got back to sleep. I don't know. I don't feel like having a life. Why is this happening to us? Im so sick of it.

Danger is coming for us and I don't know what to do.

"You've seen everything."

I remember what the man said to me. That was the day I finally understand everything. Every single thing.

All I know was a lie. Everything is a lie.

I should be the one who will end this. Everything will be ended soon.

----

Jimin

"Did you trace him?" I asked Namjoon who is seriously looking at his laptop.

Goodthing Taehyung always wear his tracking ring. He doesn't have sense of direction so he bought that for us to find him easily. His dumbness will save him.

"Wait. Almost." He said.

"C'mon! You're tracking him since last night! Haven't you done already?!" Jungkook stompped his feet on the ground.

"Got it!!!!!" He yelled.

All of us peeked at his laptop. But I can't see anything. Im too smol.

"Hes at the ****"

"Isn't that where the abandoned mall?" Rosè said.

"Uhh yep."

"What is he doing there?"

"I don't know."

Why would he go there? That's too far. Does his sense of direction is now improving? Wow, good for him.

✖✖✖

Uhh is still Taehyung's sense of direction is more important in this situation Chimchim?

Tyche__