Another 18

Jungkook

I was shook upon Jimin hyung's question. Is this the right time to tell them? I don't know what to do!

I glance at Lisa, she's already looking at me. Her eyes are red and swollen because of crying. She lost Jisoo noona, I think she can't afford to loose any of her sister. I think I'll stick to the plan. Im going to save them.

"To be honest. I'm...." After I said that, all eyes are on me.

Those red swollen eyes of my friends are kinda creepy. Especially when they're all looking at you.

I let out a deep sigh. "... a SUPER HERO!!!" I shouted and acted like iron man.

"WHAT?!!!" They all shouted at me.

"C'mon! Don't shout at me! Im not blind!"

"Are you fcking serious?! We thought you're going to say something important!" Yoongi hyung said.

Uh-oh! They all look angry at me.

"It is important! Being a super hero isn't that easy! Tsk." I said and pouted. Im being cute here.

They just all shrug it away because of my silliness. I can't tell them right now. Im going to protect them all by myself. The better I hide it, the safer they get. Cause I know they won't sacrifice me.

I walk to the hospital's garden to take a fresh air.

"Kookie." I turn my head and saw Lisa walking towards me.

"Yes?" I said and smiled at her.

She sit beside me. "Thank you for not telling them."

"You don't be thankful Lisa. I have my plans." I said.

"What plan?" She asked me.

I can't tell her. She's like everyone else. They won't agree with my plan.

"None of your business Lalisa." I said and stood up.

"If you're going to ask me the same thing, don't bother, I won't listen to it anyway." I said and walk away.

Im so sorry my princess. I need to do this. It hurts to think that you're in danger. It's better to be like this, so if the day come that I will vanished, you won't be that sad.

I love you and im going to protect you.

----

Taehyung

Lisa and Jungkook hasn't come back yet. I wonder where they have been.

Everyone is still affected by what happened to Jennie. Rosé is still crying while being hugged by Jimin. Jin hyung is staring at the floor. Suga hyung is now sleeping. Well, what do you expect? Rapmon hyung is sleeping too, his head is on Jin hyung's shoulder. Hoseok hyung is also crying.

I was just thinking every possibilities when my phone beeped.

[From Jungkook]

Jungkook:
Hyung, please take care of Lisa please.

Taehyung:
Why? I thought she's with you.

Jungkook:
We fought :(

Taehyung:
Aw, is that so?
Arraseo.

Jungkook:
Thank you hyung!
I'll visit noona tomorrow.

Hays. What happened to them? I really have a great feeling that those two hiding a secret towards us.

*Bzzzttt*

[From unknown number]

Unknown:
I really love the looks of despair.

Taehyung:
It's you again.

Unknown:
Good guess.
By the way, I have a warning for you.

Taehyung:
What is it this time?

Unknown:
Don't look out the window.
I may take one of you again.

I was about to reply but suddenly he blocked my number. Damn! What does he mean?! After a couple of minutes...

"GUYS!" Jimin was shaking and sweating so much.

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

"I saw the man outside the window so I ran after him and I saw him in the garden! He took Lisa!"

"WHAT?!" Fck the warning.

✖✖✖