Another 20

Taehyung

"HYUNGG!!!!!" I shouted when the man stab Jin hyung.

No, no this can't be! We lost Jiso and Lisa now Jin hyung?! Fck! Is he trying to kill us all?!

Jin hyung cough blood and falls to the ground. The man took his body.

"As promised, I will bring back Lisa."

We all shook as Lisa's dead body turns into leaves. What da?!

"She's somewhere deep in the forest. Find her." He said and took Jin hyung's body with him.

Jungkook suddenly run towards the man but he never reach him. He suddenly disappeared. He's a demon, what do we expect.

"Jungkook, find Lisa." I said to him.

He run as fast as he could to find Lisa. Namjoon hyung run after him. I stood right here. I look at the blood stains on the ground.

"Just hold on hyung. We we will give justice to your death." I said and cringe my fist.

---

"LISAAA!" Rosé run to hug her as we got back here in the hospital.

Jennie is still sleeping. She really looks an angel when she's asleep and she looks like a goddess when she's awake. I miss her.

"Hyung!" Jungkook snap his finger infront of me.

"What?"

"You're staring at her for five minutes! We're asking you a question!" Jimin said and pouted.

"What's the question again?"

Im sorry guys. I was stunned on Jennie's beauty.

"Where's Jin hyung?"

Damn. I forgot, they don't know what happened to him.

"He's gone."

"W-what?" Jimin was shocked.

"What do you mean?" Rosé asked me.

"He's dead. He sacrificed his life to save Lisa." I said.

Lisa bow down her head and cried, so did Jimin and Rosé. Namjoon hyung walk out the room. Jungkook just sat on the sofa so did Yoongi and Hoseok hyung.

Everyone is affected by Jin hyung's death. Who wouldn't be? He's a good hyung so as Jisoo noona. They're like our parents. They cook for us. Jin hyung was the best in cooking. Hays, I already miss him.

✖✖✖

Small UD for tonight. I'll be updating tomorrow! More revelations to comeeee!

Tyche