Another 27

Jennie

"Are you ready?" Suga oppa asked me.

"Yes." I said confidently.

This is the day where everything will be ended. The day where all the secrets will be revealed. The day I was waiting for.

"I miss everyone." He said sadly.

I bow my head down. I miss them too but I think this will be fine for everyone.

"If I can't go home alive, please stay on your mission and take care of them oppa."

"Why are you saying that?! You're going home alive! I'll save you!"

"Who said you're going alone?" Yoongi and me both look at the door.

"Taehyung.."

"Jennie, I've been looking for you." He said and walk towards me.

"I think I need to go." Yoongi oppa got out from the room.

"Did you know how much im worried about you?" He said.

I didn't answer, instead I look away.

"If you're going through something you can tell me."

"You can't fix this Tae."

"I can't, but we can."

I look at him. I saw the sincerity in his eyes. Is he serious?

"I love you Jennie. Im willing to risk my life to help you."

"I love you too, but I can't sacrifice you." I said and stood up.

"Stay here. Im going."

I walk in the door.

"Oppa please do something about him." I said as I walk outside the room together with my tears starts flowing.

----

Taehyung

"Oppa please do something about him." She walk out the room. What does she mean?

"Im sorry Taehyung but I need to this to protect you." Yoongi hyung said as he transform into... WTF!

"What the fck?! IS IT YOU ALL ALONG?! FCK! WHY DID YOU KILL MY BROTHER?!"

"I didn't kill your brother Taehyung. He's with me all along. I saved him from them."

His creepy husky voice fcks me up. The man without a face is Yoongi hyung. I can't think that the guy who became my brother for 7 years is actually a monster.

"Why are you with Jennie?!"

"Im helping her, to end this all."

He tied me up on the bed.

"I'll explain to you everything you need to know."

I look at him as he transform back to Yoongi.

"Your mom is a psychic right? Before she died, she made me to protect you and everyone else. She knew you'll meet Jennie and others in the future so that she made me to protect you guys from them."

My mom? Who's them?

"The people who killed your parents when you're seven is the one who tricked you guys and who's killing everybody."

"Who are they?" I clenched my teeth.

He whispered me the names of that person.

"WHAT?! WHY THEM?!"

✖✖✖