Another 13

"Hyung are we really on the right way?" Jungkook asked the driver which is Taehyung.

They're driving for an hour now but they haven't arrived yet.

"Yes kookie! It's not that near you know?" Taehyung said in annoyance.

On the other hand, Hobi keep silence for he was nervous. What happened to Yoongi hyung now? Is he okay? He thought.

After a couple of minutes. Taehyung hit the break and they got out from the car. A foggy forest welcomed them.

 A foggy forest welcomed them

"This is so fcking creepy." Hobi said.

"We can't do anything. We need to find hyung." Taehyung said and starts walking, entering the forest.

The two doesn't have any option but to follow Taehyung.

"Hyung? Where can we find Yoongi hyung? This forest is huge." Jungkook.

"In the most foggy part of the forest."

After a 15 mins of walk they hear a faint voice calling.

"He-help. Help me."

"Did you hear that?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah." Jungkook agreed.

"Stay close." Taehyung.

They keep on following the voice untill they saw Yoongi sitting down under a big tree. He's wounded. He has a small cut on his face and stab on his stomach.

"Hyung!" Hobi ran to him.

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked

"Don't ask him that! He can even barely talk!" Jungkook said and carry his hyung.

They run to the car and drive back to the city.

"Hello?!" Hobi greeted the other line.

[Hello? Hobi!] Jennie answered.

"Meet us in the hospital! We found Yoongi hyung!" He said almost crying.

[Okay2. Please be safe.]

Hobi hung up and focus on his hyung who is staring at the window while lying down on his lap.

"Hyung don't fall asleep. We're almost there." He said.

----

"Excuse me! We have an emergency here!!!!" Taehyung shouted as they enter the emergency room.

Couple of nurses accompany them. They put Yoongi in a stretcher and run to the operating room. They sat down outside the room and wait for Yoongi's operation.

"Guys!" They saw Lisa, Jenni, Chae, Jin, Jimin and Namjoon running towards them.

"How's Yoongi oppa?" Rosé asked them.

"Not good. We found him under a tree. He's wounded really bad." Taehyung answered Rosé question.

"Oh boy." Namjoon.

"We need to wait."

Good thing you're safe. A girl thought to herself.

---

"Doc! How's our friend?" Hobi asked the doctor as he walk out the operating room.

"He's stable now. We'll transfuse blood to him. He lost a lot of blood because of his wound. You can check him to his room. Excuse me." He said and walk out.

They run to Yoongi's room and they saw him unconscious.

"Good thing he's stable now." Lisa said.

We didn't encounter the man. The next time someone will get hurt. I will do what is best.
A boy thought.

Jungkook, don't do it. I want to be with you longer.

✖✖✖

Would Jungkook really scarifice himself to save the others?

Vote, comment and be a fan~

Tyche__