Another 7

/Jin's POV/

Chikkin: one down 10 to go.

Wtf is this?! Is something happened to Jisoo? What's the meaning of that?

Panpriya: Unnie?

$waeg: What happened?

WorldWideHandsome:
I don't know.

SexyPownStareu:
Meet us in my house now.

NoJams:
Can someone tell me what's happening?!

ChaeChubby:
Let's just meet Taehyung oppa.

----

I arrived at Taehyung's house. When I enter the house they all look so dull. What happened?

"Hey, what happened? You guys look ridiculous." I laugh a little to brighten the mood.

"Hyung..." Jimin called me.

"Jisoo's dead." Taehyung said.

"W-what? You're joking right?" I feel like my world has been crushed, into a thousand pieces.

They didn't replied. They didn't move, they're like glued to their sits.

"FCKING TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!" I shouted.

"Im not hyung! We couldn't save her! Look at us! Look at Jennie! She was fcking crying all the way here because she couldn't fight for her! He's so strong! We can't do anything about it." Taehyung.

I look at Jennie. Her eyes were bloated, her clothes are dirty and she has small cuts everywhere. She tried to protect Jisoo.

"Im sorry."

I said. I feel like my tears were giving up. No i don't wanna cry. No..

"It's okay hyung. Let's just pray for her." Hobi said.

Im so sorry Jisoo. I can't protect you. I promise I'll protect them. I promise.

------

/Third Person's POV/

It's been two weeks since Jisoo's death and she was buried two days ago. Everything went okay but Taehyung is still confused about something.

"Now who's next?" He talk to his reflection in the mirror.

"How can we know who's next?" He was so frustrated that he threw himself in his bed.

He was deep in thoughts when his phone beeped.

[BlackBangtan's GC]

JennieBunny:
I found a clue!

Horsey:
What is it?! C'mon let's defeat this man! I don't wanna die yet!

KookieBaby:
Why would he kill you hyung?

NoAbs:
Wait...
Kookie your late when Judy was abducted right?

KookieBaby:
Uhhh yeah? Cause I woke up late and I arrive when Jennie and Judy were nowhere to be found.

NoJams:
So he's not gonna die?

SexyPownStareu:
Now this is going to be exciting.

He smiled at himself to the thought that they have Kookie. The man can't kill him, they got a weapon against him.

✖✖✖

A/N:

Im sorry for the short update Im really tired. I'll make up to you guys soon. Mwah.

-Tyche__