Another 4

/Thirs Person's POV/

Jennie and Taehyung walked into the garden which is located in the back yard.

"Jennie.." Taehyung called her.

"Hmm?" She was looking down and looks very sad.

Taehyung hold her hand.

"W-what?" Jennie was shock.

They're not that close. They keep on bickering everyday with the small little things. Jisoo once said they're like a cat and a dog.

"He got out precious gem. Jennie cooperate with me. We will protect our friends."

Jennie was still shock. She's just looking Taehyung's face.

Why does my heart beats so fast?

"Jennie?" Taehyung called her.

She snap from her day dream and took her hand away from him.

"Yeah yeah. We will protect them." She said while looking down.

Why does my cheeks became so hot! Am I??? Blushing????

"Jennie.."

"What?"

"You're blushing." Taehyung giggled.

"No, im not." Jennie turn her back to him.

But before she walk away "Don't worry I'll help you protect them. Just give me some time."

Taehyung just smiled to himself. Be strong Jenjen.

-----

/2 weeks later/

Today is the day where they will bury Judy's body. They search for Judy for one week but they couldn't find her until Jenjen found Judy in her bedroom a week after the man abduct her. Like Taejun, Judy was stabbed multiple times and her throat was slit open but the difference is she was blindfolded like the picture sent by the man.

Everyone is crying except for Jennie. She promised herself to be strong inorder for her to protect her friends like what she promised to Taehyung.

Her parents almost passed out when they knew about Judy's death. But they understand. It wasn't anyone's fault.

After a while Judy's body was finally buried. She's the only one who's left in her sister's grave.

"Im sorry I can't protect you Judy. Im sorry I let you die."

Jennie felt a cold breeze embracing her body.

I'll be strong. Jennie thought to herself.

*Beep beep*

It was an Unknown number again.

U/N:
Im coming back.

Jennie:
Oh, im waiting :)

The man didn't reply. She put her phone in her pocket and smiled.

Let the real game begin.

✖✖✖

A/N:

Hello! I'll be dedicating every chapter to someone now! I'll just pick someone in the comments :)

Vote, comment and be faaann~~

-Meloy ❤