Another 10

Jennie feel the wind blowing her hair and touching her skin. She can't sleep. She's worried about her friends. What if the man attack again?

"Hey." She know that voice. That cold voice.

"Taehyung.." She whispered his name.

Taehyung walk towards her and stand beside her. He look at Jennie's face, the moonlight was their only source of light. Beautiful.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Taehyung asked her.

"I can't sleep. Im worried." She said and bow down her head.

I shouldn't let them read the story. She thought to herself. All this time she was blaming herself.

"Don't be. I'll protect you. I'll protect them." He said.

Jennie look at Taehyung's eyes. It was full of sincerity. She was surprise to see the other side of Taehyung's personality.

"For now let's sleep okay? You need to rest." He said to her.

Jennie nods. She was shock when he lean to her. Is he going to kiss me? She thought.

But in the end Taehyung kissed her forehead.

"Let's go to bed."

Jennie blushed as she heard what the boy said. Bed huh? She slapped herself in her mind. No! Nini it means you're going to sleep! Aish!

They both get inside the house and went to their disignated rooms. They agree to sleep in Jennie's house for tonight.

On the other hand there is Hobi and Jimin listening to the conversation.

"I told you he likes her!" Jimin said to Hobi while they watch Jennie and Taehyung.

"I know that you pabo! Geez! My ship is sailing~" Hobi.

"Look! He's going to kiss Jennie! Aaahh!" Jimin said and pointed at the two.

"OMG! HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD!" They both screamed well, more likely a whisper.

They both act like a high school girl stalking on their oppas. They both smacking each other.

They heard a thud which means someone has to enter a room.

"I know you guys were there." They both see Taehyung looking at them, pissed.

"Oh-uh."

"In the count of 3 we're going to run Hyung." Said by Jimin.

"1...

2...

3!"

They both hurriedly run away from Taehyung.

"AISH! PABO!" Taehyung shouted.

------

Morning came everyone was gathered in the living room. Some of them are still sleepy especially Suga.

"Isn't it too early to have a meeting?" Hobi said.

"That's what you get from eavesdropping last night." Taehyung said and look at his hyung like he's going to kill him.

Hobi just smiled at him like saying sorry.

"So Kook, what have you two get?" Namjoon asked kookie.

"We uhm..---

"We know how to stop this mess." Lisa said cutting Jungkook's statement.

He look at her shocked. Does she going to tell them? He nervously ask himself.

"How?" Chaeyoung asked.

"We need to kill him. That's it." Lisa lied to them.

/Flashback/

"In order to break your connection to him you guys need to sacrifice an innocent."

"Innocent?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, someone who didn't read the story."

Jungkook was shook. S-someone who didn't read the story? I-it was me. He thought.

"What?! Is there any way?!" Lisa.

"Im sorry kiddos but that's the only way. The blood of the innocent will send him back to the box and sealed him again."

No. This can't be. Lisa thought while looking at the worried Jungkook.

After they exited Mr. Conley's house, Jungkook open the topic.

"You guys need to sacrifice me." He said.

"No! There's no way I will sacrifice you! There's no way I will let you die!"

"But that's the only way!" Jungkook argue.

"I can't loose you! I just can't!"

"Stop being so selfish Lisa!" After that he received a slap from her.

"No! I won't tell them. That's it!" She said and walk away.

/End of Flashback/

"There's no other way?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope! No other way." Lisa said confidently.

What have you done Lisa. Jungkook thought. He doesn't want to die but sacrifice himself for the better good was their only choice.

I'll do the right thing.

💀💀💀

Love is selfish thou.
Well! Another update! Let's reach 1K reads!

Vote, comment and be a fan~

-Tyche__