01 | p o s i t i v e ?

According to statistics, staring at your phone screen for too long can have damaging effects on your eyesight

According to statistics, staring at your phone screen for too long can have damaging effects on your eyesight. But according to me, the longer I stared at my phone, there was a higher possibility for him to text back.

I was waiting for a text, a call, anything from boy I didn't even know.

Well, of course I knew him. Most people knew him, of him at least. And if you didn't, you probably lived under a rock. Because although Noah Ross wasn't the most popular kid at school, he was well known.

He was well known because he was the smartest. He was in the top 10 of possible valedictorians for our senior class and he was the ASB president of the school.

And he was also the guy that might have gotten me pregnant. But I had yet to take a damn test because I didn't have the guts to find out.

I felt like crying, not because of the possibility of having a baby at eighteen, but because the possible baby daddy wasn't returning my phone calls.

It was a shitty thing to do, but I had texted him as soon as I had the smallest inkling that I might be baking a bun in my oven. It was a quick, hey Noah, bad news

He had replied, Who is this?

Not a good start. I frowned but continued typing. Amara Woods

Who?

That one hurt.

from Justin's party last month?

Right. Listen babe, I'm not really the type to settle down...

I had rolled my eyes at his ego. not trying to get with you Noah. like I said, I have some bad news.

Okay, what?

I took a deep breath and typed, i think I'm pregnant.

He didn't answer back.

The next day was a Monday, everyone's least favorite day of the week

The next day was a Monday, everyone's least favorite day of the week. I knew I needed to talk to Noah, and soon. I had tried to call a few times the night before and even once this morning. But he sent me to voicemail every time.