43 Mrs. Somersby

Mood: Lydia and Jake have a special song - it's a classic. You won't regret this! 💝 Swipe left to the second picture (above) for a cover of "The Rose", or listen to it here:

Jake

"Honey, let me fix this."

"I got it, Grandma. It's all good."

"Damn straight, it's good. There now."

Satisfied with her effort to adjust my jacket, Grandma returned to her seat.

Lydia was five minutes late. The congregation was waiting for her.

"She's fashionably late," Zach said.

Pastor Bill came up to me and clapped his hand on my shoulder.

"It's a beautiful day to get married. The sun is shining," he said.

Kessler was on the phone with Kath. His voice was lowered so I couldn't hear anything.

"Are they on their way?" I asked Kessler as he put his phone away.

"They're stuck in traffic." He smiled, patting me on the shoulder.

"It's all good, Somersby. All good," he hummed.

Thank God, that's all it was. She was on her way.

---

Five minutes later.

I saw Lydia's mom dart through speedily and talk to the violinist. The music started.

Good sign.

Then...

Oh my God.

She was beautiful.

Lydia Coleman. My Missy. She looked like a goddess on the red carpet, which was sprinkled with rose petals. Ben walked with her, guiding her as she approached me.

She wore a figure-hugging dress with beads and pearls. She had a great shape, curves and all. Yeah, that was my woman.

Little Drake walked in front of her with a young girl-one of the kids Lydia used to babysit. His parents-the Richlands-were among the guests.

Kath and Carrie were the bridal entourage. However, the person who caught my eye was Missy, who smiled at me.

As Ben brought her to my side, before he was seated, I couldn't help but notice she had great tits. Her cleavage was accentuated by her wedding dress. Nice choice.

I was a lucky guy. I was marrying the woman of my dreams.

"I love you," I mouthed to Missy. She smiled back.