32 First time

Mood: swipe left and tap the media box above to listen to Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello. It's time to turn up the heat now that Jake and Lydia are lovers.

- - -

Lydia

When Jake and I arrived at my place, he followed me up the stairs, holding my hand, all the way to my bedroom. I turned on the dimly lit bedside lamp, before killing off the bright ceiling light, to soften the mood.

"Missy..." Jake started kissing me.

"We've been waiting for a long time," his deep voice murmured.

"A long time," I softly repeated after Jake.

"I want this. Do you want it too?" He caressed the inner part of my upper thigh.

"Yes."

Jake smiled, like a wolf ready to devour its prey.

"I love you." His voice was filled with sincerity. His dark, dilated eyes pleaded me to respond. An outline of his bulge tented from his pants.

"I love you too." My breathing hitched as his hand lifted my dress and stroked my panties. He slipped his hand inside my panties and began expertly teasing me.

Our kisses grew hungrier and more intimate, as his body leaned into mine. I breathed in his arousing, masculine scent.

"You feel so good, baby," he whispered in my ear as he touched me.

"Jake," I moaned softly. I felt his hardness press against me

"I want you." He hungrily kissed my throat, while his expert hands skillfully undressed me. My dress, stockings, bra and panties were in a messy pile on the floor. Then it was his turn to undress. His clothes soon joined my pile of clothes. In front of me was my naked Adonis, sent from the heavens. His thick length was fully erect. He was beautiful.

He moved in closer again and cupped my jaw in his hands, so he could taste my mouth. We were two naked lovers, engaged in a tight embrace. I touched his muscular body and slid my hand down to play with his erection. His lips then worked their way down my neck and further down to my right breast, giving it gentle kisses before coming back to my mouth.

"Mmm, baby, that feels so good," he groaned when I touched him.

Jake, with his ruffled, dark hair and bedroom eyes, was like a starving, wild wolf voraciously feasting on my body. He was breathing heavily. My fingers traced the hard muscles on his abdomen. I couldn't believe he was mine. He was perfection personified.

"I've got protection," he said. He was prepared.

"Jake, I'm not as experienced as you."

"That's okay." He took my hand and put it on his heart. "I will show you what love is."

His eyes, being the windows of his soul, looked deeply into my soul.

"This. This is yours," Jake said, guiding my hand to his length.

"It belongs to you. Take good care of it."

This was not a game to him. It was real.

"Are you ready?" Jake asked.

"Yes." I nodded, besotted with this man.

He tore the condom wrapper and placed the sheath on his length. His hand guided me to help him put it on.

He lay on top of me on my bed, and his body tangled with mine. As we continued touching and kissing each other, I felt the tip at my entrance.

"You're wet," he whispered.