chapter 1

Adrien was thinking about some things that were on his mind. He liked Marinette but he was starting to like......Luka. He wasn't to sure if he was gay or bi-sexual. So, he decided to play a video game to get his mind off things.

"Adrien!" Plagg said flying towards Adrien. " Yes?" Adrien asked. "Ummm, can I have camembert?" Plagg asked.

"Fine, fill up I might want to go out for awhile." Adrien said tossing the camembert in the air. Plagg catches it and eat's it.
" PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!" Adrien yelled. "I didn't even get to chew it!!" He said with his mouth full.

He transformed and walked over to his door, locking it in case someone walks in and than he jumped out the open window.

Luka's pov

I was just wanting go to the park for awhile, so I grabbed my guitar and went out. I walked and seen the sun going down. I grabbed my guitar from behind me and I played a little tune.

When I got to the park I sat down and played my guitar. That Adrien kid, the one  Marinette talks about he seems nice and handsome but of course I seen him once before.

I think I started to like Adrien, even if I just met him.
I made it to the park and i found the nearest bench and sat down, played my guitar and I seen adults walking around with their partners.

I close my eyes and just strummed my guitar to the most amazing sound of love.

Adrien's pov

I jumped from roof and made it to the park. I went into an alleyway and detransformed. I walked out and ran across to the park.

I stopped and walked into the park fence and just around. I heard some guitar music playing I looked around and I seen Luka on onto my left and I walked towards him and sat with him.

"Hey Luka." I said looking at him. He looked up at me and smiled.
" Hey Adrien, I feel your heart is like this…" He said and played a tune that my heart felt like. I was shocked and I put my hand over my heart and I slowly swayed back and forth slowly.

I closed my eyes and I felt him staring at me. "Adrien I was wondering how you felt about-" Luka said. " You, I mean Marinette!" I said blushing a deep red. I shook my head in my hands.

" Well, Adrien, don't get weirded out.....but I like you." Luka said and he smiled and went a deep red too. I was staring in his blue eyes. I went closer to him.

" Luka, I like you too." I say grabbing his face and pulling him into a kiss, he kissed me back and I used some tongue.
"But Adrien wait-" he stopped in between the kiss, I looked at him and I raised one eyebrow up as he looked at me.

"What about everyone on social media?....and the students of the school?" He asked me.
" I don't know but would you want to keep it between us?" I asked him politely.

" I will keep between us because I don't want to ruin your modeling career." He said looking at me.

"Okay, let's keep it between us." I grabbed his hand and smiled.

---------------------------

Hey there!!

Its ya gal, Aurora!!
Yes I am Remixsongs432
And yes I am Miraculous_lover2

I will not lose my password to this forsure this time!!

-aurora bowers💕