Part 3

Keith's POV

The whole group looked around at me when Shiro asked the question. It echoed through my mind.

If you had to kiss someone, who'd you choose?

I knew who I wanted to kiss. I wanted to kiss him so badly it hurt. I spend most of my time trying to conceal my deep and pure affection for the boy. Lance had been on my mind ever since I met him.

I still remember the first time we met, at the Garrison. We were in the same class, but he really seemed to hate me.

Then, a couple of years later. We met again, both trying to rescue Shiro. And still, he truly detested me.

And when Lance got injured, in the very beginning of our life as paladins, I had held a barely conscious Lance in my arms. I had been so close to confessing my feelings. But Lance had denied the moment ever existed. So I hid my affection.

I felt the ribbon tighten painfully around my wrist. The team was nagging me to say a name. Any name.

"Allura!," I blurted out. "I'd choose Allura. Since she is... The best looking."

I hoped it would be enough. It wasn't. The ribbon tightened further, until my hand got purple from lack of blood. I looked around. I saw Allura and Coran, who were looking at me confused. Pidge was examining the ribbon for weak spots. Hunk shouted at me angrily. Shiro was trying to pull it off. And Lance,  accross the table, begging me to just confess. His voice was vulnerable, his eyes pleading. And I knew he would never forgive me for telling him. But I had to.

"Lance!," I exclaimed. "I'd choose Lance."

Lance's POV

The ribbon loosened around my wrist, allowing the blood to rush to my fingers painfully. But I didn't care. On the other side of the table, Keith buried his head in his hands, looking defeated.

"Me?," I stammered. "You'd choose me?"

Keith, best pilot in the universe, the paladin of both the red and black lion, and his long time rival, wanted to kiss him. Lance.
I stared at him. His dark hair stood in contrast with his pale skin, and now the bright red of his cheeks. He looked cute.

Ew, no. It was Keith. Why would I ever think of him as cute. But I had to admit I was slightly attracted to him. At least, physically. I would never like Keith for real. It was just that his body was, ya know, super hot. Objectively.

Shiro told Keith it was his turn. Keith slowly lifted his head, and looked around. He met my eyes. His deep, mysterious, grey eyes gazed deep into my own normal, brown ones. And suddenly he smirked mischievously. My heart jumped. His expression was incredibly attractive. His lips curled slightly at both sides, and his eyes sparkled with all the stars in the universe. I tried incredibly hard to maintain a neutral face.

"Lance," he spoke. "Truth or dare?"

—————————————————————

Okay guys, kind of a short chapter today, but im so tired, and I should really sleep. So if you have any tips or comments please send them, I'm always grateful for reactions. If you liked it, I hope you did, you could vote. It's not necessary. I love you all.

All my love,
Me