Part 8

Every part of Keith's skin that directly touched Lance's was burning. His warm breath in his neck made Keith shiver all over. He could feel his heartbeat through his own. His arms were wrapped tightly around him.

Lance's voice sounded so close to his ear when he dared Allura to kiss Pidge. The girls obeyed without resistence, and Allura subtly mentioned she had always liked girls a lot.

Keith wanted the game to progress, to steer away from him and Lance, to leave them in peace for a while. He enjoyed this moment, here in his arms. It would all be ruined when Lance would go back to hating him again.

Unfortunately for Keith, the rest of the group seemed to have forgotten there were any other people except Keith and Lance. And Allura steered the game right back at them.

"Keith, truth or dare?"

Keith replayed the same argument in his head. He couldn't pick truth, out of fear he would have to admit his feelings.

"I'll go with dare."

Allura smirked. She sat up straight and said: "I dare you to give Lance a hickey. In his neck."

The room went quiet. Keith's voice shook slightly. "You... What?"

Lance folded his hand in his lap, and looked at Keith. Keith looked so cute when he was embarrassed. The light blush in sharp contrast with his pale features, his beautiful eyes wide, their grey emanating a soft glow.

He couldn't deny to himself how much he wanted a hickey from Keith, but he had to hide it from the others.

"Well, you have to do it, don't you?"

He offered hiss neck, and felt so stupid. You seem way to eager, Lance. He's gonna find out.

But Keith didn't seem to notice. He looked in Lance's eyes, then his stare fluttered downwards, to his exposed neck. He moved closer, and placed his lips against it.

What came next, Lance could only describe as what he imagened heaven to be like. Keith's smooth lips and tongue sucking on his skin, making his body react involuntarily. His back arched forward and he let out a little moan. He forgot everyone else in the room. It was just his neck and Keith's lips, making him feel so damn good.

It was over before he got used to it.

Keith pulled away, forcing himself to stop. He's gonna think you're weird. Stop it. Stop. His breath was quick. He looked at what he'd done. A small dot had appeared on Lance's otherwise flawless neck.

"So, that was uncomfortable to watch." Pidge's voice broke the silence.

"Oh shut it," responded Allura. "It was adorable."

"Well I'm glad to hear everyone else had a good time," Keith muttered sarcastically. Lance was still quietly overwhelmed.

Keith turned back around and carefully lay back down on Lance's chest. His heartbeat slowly steadied again. He had made Lance moan.

————————————————————

So, short chapter again, don't hate me. If you liked it anyway, please leave a comment or vote for this story. If you didn't like it, please tell me how to improve my writing.
I love you all very much,

Me