Part 4

Lance suppressed the thoughts he was having about Keith, and focused on the scene in front of him. He quickly regained his usual exterior.

"Well since all of you are to scared to choose dare, I will be the first."

He looked around the circle, avoiding Keith's eyes.

"I mean, it's no surprise, really," he continued. "I always knew I was the bravest out of everyone here."

"Lance," Keith said. "I dare you to shut up. For just ten minutes. No talking."

Lance looked insulted. He said: "Okay, that's just-, " but he quickly stopped, when the binding tightened around his wrist. A look of indignation spread over his face. Keith smiled softly at him.

"That's what you get."

Everyone laughed out loud. Shiro bumped Keith's shoulder. "Nice one!"

When everyone was done laughing, Allura stated the obvious problem. "How will Lance ask someone now?"

Lance gestured furiously at himself, then at Pidge. "I think he's asking you, Pidge," said Hunk.

Lance nodded. Pidge said: "I choose truth."

After some thinking, Lance gestured towards the group, then at his own face, and then gave the thumbs up.

Pidge looked at him with narrow eyes. "You want me to tell you if these people like your face?"

Lance sighed with no sound, and shook his head.

"Why don't you just write it down?," Shiro suggested. He handed Lance a pen and a piece of paper.

Lance quickly scribbled something on there and handed it to Pidge, who read it out loud. "Who do you think is the most handsome Paladin? Damn, Lance, your handwriting is really bad."

Lance opened his mouth to retaliate, but closed it again, shooting a glance at Keith.

"The handsomest...,"Pidge considered." Hmm. I'm not sure. I guess Lance is basic handsome. Shiro has that weathered-general-look. And Keith has a sort of defined beauty, you could say. And Allura is just very pretty."

Each one of the paladins blushed in turn when their name was called. Lance did a sort of I already knew that look, but his cheeks turned pink.

"But handsomest.. I'd have to go with Shiro, I think. He just has that coolness."

"Thank you," Shiro blushed.

"Okay, my turn," said Pidge. "Truth or dare, Hunk."

Hunk smiled. "I'll choose dare too."

Pidge grinned. "I dare you to give me a massage."

"A massage?" Hunk sounded confused.

"Yes, a massage. My back is sore from bending over the computer all day."

She turned her back towards Hunk, who shrugged and put his hands on her back, and started kneading her muscles."

"Oh yes," Pidge sighed and she closed her eyes in relief.

It was Hunks turn. "Lance, truth or dare?"

Lance still couldn't talk, but raised two fingers. The second.

"Dare?," Hunk asked.

Lance nodded.

Hunk thought for a moment. Then a smile broke over his face. Not a kind smile, but like he knew Lance wouldn't like his idea.

"I dare you... To kiss Keith."

—————————————————————

Okay, so short chapters, but don't hate me. I will upload more soon. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I love you all, laterrr.

Love,

Me