Chapter 1

( All the guys are 19 in the book by the way )

-Violet's POV-

I am Violet and I am 18 years old and my best friends Savannah is also 18 years old.  We are both are huge fans of the youtube group called the pack. When I first met Savannah I noticed she was wearing a Bajancandian hoodie and she must have noticed that I was wearing a Prestonplayz hoodie because she walked over to me asked if I watched the pack and I said yes and ever since then we have been best friends. Anyways so today me and Savannah were hanging out when I get a notification from my twitter. All the pack members tweeted about this contest to see which two fans will get to stay with them for a week.

"OMG, WE NEED TO ENTER THIS CONTEST!" I scream then Me and Savannah enter the contest as many times as we can even though we have like no chance because they have so many fans.

" I did it as many times as I could. " I say tossing my phone on the table in front of me.

" Me too, " she says.

" I am hungry. " I complain.

" Violet you're always hungry. " Savannah says.

" that's true,  but can you order pizza?" I ask

" fine. " She says

" Yay, your the best. " I say as she calls the nearest pizza place. She hangs up the phone and then we get another notification on our phones. It was that all the guys had posted a new video.

" we have to watch them all. " I say

" Yes, we have to. " She says.  We start by watching Vikk's perspective of the lucky block staircase that he did with Rob,  Mitch, and Jerome.  Then we were watching Mitch's perspective but the doorbell rang I get up it was the pizza delivery guy and I hand him the money and grab the pizza and sit back down we eat and watch both Rob's and Jerome's Perspectives then we watch Lachlan and Preston opening Pokemon cards.

  Then we were watching Mitch's perspective but the doorbell rang I get up it was the pizza delivery guy and I hand him the money and grab the pizza and sit back down we eat and watch both Rob's and Jerome's Perspectives then we watch Lachlan and ...

Then we check twitter and we notice they are going to announce the contest winners tomorrow they will make a video letting us know if we won or not.

" I am scared what if it's us and they don't like us. " Savannah says starting to panic.

" Savannah there is nothing about you they could not like. " I say 

" Thank you violet you always make me feel better and I am glad to have you as my best friend.  " She says

" Your welcome. " I say and she hugs me.

"OMG, WE HAVE TO RECORD!" She yells.

" oh yeah,  I totally forgot about that. " I say we have small youtube channels and we play Minecraft.  I go upstairs to my room and change out of the pj's I have been in all day and get ready in a sweatshirt and some leggings I put my hair up into a messy bun.  I run back downstairs and I get on my computer me and Savannah are going to finish our let's play and it's going to be great. I log in and Savannah joins me and I start recording.  In the last episode we are going to kill the ender dragon in the last episode me and Savannah went to the Nether and got stuff to make potions so we made the potions and then we found an end portal and we jump in and we start to fight the ender dragon and I die like four times and I lost count of how many times Savannah died.  We finally kill the ender dragon.  Then we ended the recording and then I edited mine and then posted the video.  Savannah did the same then we film some more videos and then we check the time and is like 4 in the morning and we weren't tired so we decided that we were going to watch more videos of the pack at one part I laughed so hard that fell off the couch and then we eventually fell asleep. My dog fuzzy jumps on my leg and I cuddle with him and then I fall back asleep

I wake up the next morning and make coffee and I get notification on twitter or says that the I am the winner of the contest I get follow request from all the pack members and then they DM  me the buy me and Savannah our plane tickets from Michigan to LA were that all live we chat a for a little while and then we end up playing Minecraft with them and they posted it on their channels and it really boosted me and Savannah subscribers than me and Savannah start to pack our bags because we are leaving tomorrow at 10.  Then we both fall asleep.