Chapter 10

- Preston's POV-

I wake up and get dressed for the day then I wake up Violet and she gets changed into one of my hoodies and some of her leggings.

" You look really cute in my hoodie. "I say. 

" You look cute in anything. " Violet says making me blush she starts to do her makeup and she puts her hair up into a messy bun.  We're as I just make my hair a little more controlled. 

" Aww I like your hair better when it's messy. " violet says coming out of her bathroom.  She stands on her tip Toes and messes with my hair making it less controlled

" much better.  " Violet says.

"now  I look like I just got out of bed. " I say.

" yeah bed head really suits you, " she says.

" Whatever. " I say while fixing my hair. We both walk downstairs to see that the guys made pancakes. 

" who made the pancakes?" Violet asks.

" Me and Savannah. " Lachlan says.

" nice. " I say we both grab a plate and fill it with pancakes. 

" so we Need to decorate for Christmas today. " Violet says. 

" Oh nice, where are your decorations?" Mitch asks

" they are in the garage that is in boxes labeled Christmas. " Savannah says. 

" we can go get them after we eat. " Jerome says.

" Yeah. "Violet says.

" No,  no you are not lifting those boxes I am not risking you get even more hurt than you already are. " I say looking over at Violet. 

"but... I love decorating for Christmas. " Violet says.

" I never said you could not decorate I said that you are not going to help with taking the boxes out of the garage. " I say.

" Ok,  as long as I get to help decorate then I will be OK. " Violet says.

" You can just try not to hurt yourself more. " I say then I kiss her on the nose and clean all the dishes then I go and help all the guys get the decorations once we have all the boxes me and Lachlan start to set up there fake Christmas tree.  We were struggling really hard and then Savannah walks over.

" Need some help there?" She asks.

" yes. " Lachlan says.  Savannah easily snaps the tree together.  Me and Lachlan look at each other with wide eyes.

" We are so stupid. " I say. 

" yep. " Lachlan says. Mitch and Jerome were outside setting up the Christmas lights.   I go and find violet who was decorating the living room for the big live stream. We are going to do later today she was putting up these cute pictures of all of us in the snow from at the restaurant she must have given the waitress her phone there we one of me and her kissing in the snow that was from when we had the big snow fight.  And a lot of her and Savannah when they were little it was so cute. 

" You were a cute kid. " I say hugging her.

" thanks, babe. " She says blushing. 

"Want to help me,  Lachlan and Savannah Decorate the tree?" I ask.

" Yeah let me go check on Merome first then I will be right there, " she says then she gets on her tiptoes and kisses me.  She then walks to the door and opens it to go check on Merome they both come in because they had just finished the lights and they help us decorate the tree they have a bunch of bulbs and we put them all over the tree.