Chapter 16

-Preston's POV-

Today is the day I Plan on proposing to Violet I have a whole day planed first we are going to hang out at the beach with the rest of the pack and then I am going to take her out to dinner and then I will lead her to the park and Propose to her there.

" Hey babe we all want to go to the beach you want to come too?" I ask

" Yeah. " She says.

-Violet's POV-

I get changed into my favorite Bikini

I wear my cover up over top of it.I put my hair into a messy bun and then I head down stairs and see that again all the guys are shirtless.  I still can't help myself and I stare at Preston for a second and then I walk down the stairs and then we head to the beach we get there and I take off my cover up we all go into the water then we start a giant splashing war and we all started to splash eachother it was super fun then we go and get ice cream then we had home and   I changed out of my swimsuit and into something more comfortable. 

" Hey,  you want to go on a date in about and hour?" Preston asks.

" Yeah let me get ready what should I wear?" I ask

" wear something cute but also fancy. "Preston says.

" Ok. " I say and give him a kiss before I grab the perfect outfit it is this white crop top and this cute high waisted red skirt.  I curl my hair. I go a little heavier with the makeup.

I walk downstairs and Preston was waiting for me

" You look really pretty. "Preston says.  I blush

" You look very handsome. " I say making him blush. He grabs my hand and helps me in the car then he drive us to this steaks place and it look really good. He grabs my hand and we walk into the restaurant. We get a table and we order our drinks we talk about how cute Sachlan's wedding was.  We then order our food and  we chatter as we eat our food.  Then once we pay for the food we head out of the restaurant and he takes me to the park and head leads me to this clearing in the middle of the park it was beautifully decorated.

"Violet we have been together for almost a year now, I fell in love with you when I first saw you and when we started to get to know eachother more I knew that I had to make you mine And I did. I want to you to be mine forever and the only way I know how to That is to ask you to marry me so Violet will you marry me?" Preston asks.

" Omg yes of course I will. " I say we kiss and then I hug him and he slips the ring onto my finger then the whole pack comes over and congratulates us.  I am just so happy right now I can't stop smiling.  We all head home.  I look up at Preston and he also has a huge smile on his face.  He looks down a me and he kisses me. Once we get home I change into a more comfortable outfit.  We then decided that we wanted to do a live stream.  We had already posted the video of the engagement on me and Preston's channel.  There were a ton of congrats in the chat it was like exploding. The whole point of the live stream was for the chat to ask us questions.

" The first question is for Violet. They ask,  Why do you keep your singing voice a secret. " Rob says.

" Well I was in choir because we had to be in our schools in 8th grade and So there was a audition to be have a solo So I tried out and Then I was going to get the part but this girl that hated me decides  she wanted to try out and when she did she got the part and not me and from that day on I have never sang unless I was alone because I always thought that I had a terrible singing voice. " I say.

" You should make another youtube channel  were  you make covers of songs. " Savannah suggests.

" What do you think chat?" I ask Vikk sets up a pole and Like 85% of the people in the live stream wanted me to make another youtube channel and do covers for other songs.  I get on my phone and make a new youtube channel.

" ok I made a new youtube channel. " I say a lot of people started to sub to my new channel. 

" They want you to sing a song with Preston . " Vikk says reading chat

" sounds good to me. " Preston says.

" What song should we sing?" I ask.

" The chat thinks you should sing Perfect by Ed sheeran and Beyonce. "Vikk says.

" Omg I love that Song. " Me and Savannah both say.  vikk get the karaoke version queued up.  Preston start singing.

" I found a love for me Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing what it was I will not give you up this timeBut darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own And in your eyes, you're holding mine Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight" Preston sings hitting all the notes perfectly.  Now it was my turn

" Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that someday we'll share a home I found love, to carry more than just my secrets To carry love, to carry children of our own We are still kids, but we're so in love Fighting against all odds I know we'll be alright this time Darling, just hold my hand Be your girl, you'll be my man And I see my future in your eyes. " I sing staring into preston's eyes. Now we both have to sing.

"Well baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, while listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms Barefoot on the grass, while listening to our favorite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And she looks perfect And he looks perfect No I don't deserve this You look perfect tonight" Me and Preston sing together.  I look at him and he looks at me and we kiss.   We pull away and the chat starts going crazy. 

"Omg that was amazing. " Savannah says. We end the live stream soon after and we all head to bed because we all were super tried and me and preston headed up stairs.

" I never knew you could sing. " I say.

" I can but I just choose not to. " he says.

" Well I think you are really good at singing." I say.

" Thanks. " he says. Then we cuddle and we both fall asleep.