Chapter 4

- Violet's POV-

Once we finish eating and shopping for food we head back the to house and we decide we want to go to the beach so we all go get ready and we decided to vlog the whole thing.  I get changed into this

I put my hair up in a messy bun and toss my beach cover on

I put my hair up in a messy bun and toss my beach cover on.  I walk downstairs and stop halfway down when I see that all the guys are not wearing shirts and I can't help but stare at Preston for a second I tried to walk but I fall down the stairs.

" You ok?" I hear Preston ask.

" Yep, I am just a very clumsy person. " I say he helps me up and then we leave we spilt up again it was Me,  Preston and,  Merome.
In one car then it was Sachlan and Rob and Vikk in the other. We drive to the beach once we get there we start to vlog.  I take off my cover-up and we all jump into the water  I splash Preston in the face and he glares at me.   I run because I'd rather not get splashed by him I run out of the water and onto the sand and I started running on the sand I hear him running after me so I run faster but he was faster then me and he pins me to the ground and then starts to tickle me. I start laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe.

" OMG... Stop... I... Can't.... Breathe. " I say he stops and I catch my breath and then we head back to the guys. We jump back into the water then the guys end up asking me and Savannah more questions.

"Savannah what is your favorite food?" Lachlan asks.

"Pizza. " She says

"Violet, do you have a favorite pack member now?" Jerome asks

" Probably Preston because me and him have a lot in common. " I say smiling.

" I am hungry," Jerome says

" Jerome you're always hungry," Mitch says

" We should get ice cream. " Lachlan suggests.

" YES!" Savannah yells.

" let's go to the place down the beach. " Vikk says

" ok. " Rob says we get our stuff and we go to the ice cream stand and we all get our ice creams.  I get my favorite mint chocolate chip.

" Omg, this is so good. "I say.

" Yeah, it is. " Savannah says.

" do you guys have any pets?" Preston asks

" Yeah, I have a dog his name is fuzzy. " I say

" Aww, can I see a picture of him?" Jerome asks 

" Yeah. " I say I find a picture of him

 " I say I find a picture of him