Chapter 2

-Violet's POV-

I wake up and go down the stairs and of course, me being me I fall down the stairs and Savannah comes to save me.

" Omg are you OK?" she asks

" Yep just being me. " I say laughing and getting up. I go back upstairs and grab my bag and this time carefully go down the stairs I pack the stuff into the back of the car and then run back inside and get ready

 I go back upstairs and grab my bag and this time carefully go down the stairs I pack the stuff into the back of the car and then run back inside and get ready

I walk downstairs and see that Savannah is wearing this

She had been waiting for me so once she notices I am downstairs we hop in the car and drive to the airport and we waited for it to say that our plane was boarding so we waited and then they called it and we sat in our seats and I was tired and fel...

She had been waiting for me so once she notices I am downstairs we hop in the car and drive to the airport and we waited for it to say that our plane was boarding so we waited and then they called it and we sat in our seats and I was tired and fell asleep and Savannah had to wake me up we got off the plane and met up with Mitch who would be taking us to the house we grabbed our bags and set them in the back for Mitch's Car.

" So how was the flight?" he asks

" Good I fell asleep. " I say

" cool. " He says laughing

" we are here. " He says

"that was fast. " Savannah says

" yeah. " He says he opens the trunk and we grab our bags and we walk up to the house Mitch opens the door and we walk in and all the guys come running from different directions.

" Hi. " Jerome says as he was the first one there.

" Hi. " I say then all the other guys come and greet us. We walk in and they show us around the house and then they show us which rooms we will be sleeping in. I set my bag down on the bed and walk back out of the room.

" So what should we do first?" Vikk asks.

" we should take them to the best breakfast place in town," Preston says his southern accent even more noticeable in real life.

" Sounds like a great idea. " Rob says

" I should probably change before give me like 10 minutes. " I say I get changed into