Chapter 5

-Savannah's POV-
I wake up and feel two strong arms wrapped around me I looked and see Lachlan I really have to pee so I tried to get out of his arms but he has one strong grip.

" Lachlan let go if me I have to pee. " I whisper into his ear.

" No your mine forever. " Lachlan says I blush.

" I will come right back I promise. " I say holding up my pinkie. He lets go and I go to the bathroom then I make toast for both me and Lachlan then I head back to Lachlan I hand him the toast and he eats it as I cuddle into his side and eat my piece of toast.

" Where did Preston and Violet go?" Lachlan asks.

" I don't know do you want to go and look for them?" I ask he get up and we go and look around the house for them.

- Violet's POV-

I wake up and see that Preston is still sleeping rather than wake him up I wait for him to wake up he wakes up and I look up at him. I smile. He smiles

" good morning beautiful. " He says I blush

" Good morning handsome. " I say and this time he blushes.

" When is the double date?" I ask.

" Probably later tonight about 4, " Preston says just then the door to the room flies open and I pop up and so does Preston It was Lachlan and Savannah.

" we were wondering where you guys where?" Savannah says.

" she fell asleep downstairs and I carried her in her and then she woke up and Wanted me to cuddle her so here we are. " Preston says.

" anyways when is the double date?" I ask

" at 3, " Lachlan says.

" Holy crap I have to start getting ready soon. " I say looking at my clock it was 11

"what time is it anyway?" Savannah asks

"it's 11 so we should probably start to get ready because it takes a long time for us to get ready. " I say

" Yep, we should. "Savannah says running off to her room.

" I am going to go get ready too. " Lachlan says.

" I guess I should go too. " Preston says getting up and going to the door

" Wait," I say jumping out of my bed

" What?" he asks. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him on the cheek.

" now you can leave. " I say as I push him out of my room.

" wow, " Preston says. I laugh and close my door and start to try and figure out what I am going to wear. I want to know where we are going to I text Lachlan

V- violet L- Lachlan

V- where are we going should I wear something fancy or more casual?

L- wear something fancy. You should wear something red or orange because Preston is wearing a red tie so you can match.

V- Savannah is wearing a Navy blue dress so try to match that.

L- I am on it.

I then get ready I change into my red dress and then I do my makeup I am wearing a red lipstick that matches the color of my dress and then I curl my hair and then I put on my short black boots. I walk downstairs and see everyone was ready Lachlan was wearing a black suit with a Navy blue tie Savannah was wearing a Navy blue dress and some strappy heels. Preston was wearing a black suit with a red tie.