Chapter 3

- Preston's POV-

After Violet left Mitch comes into the kitchen.

" So do you like her?" Mitch ask

" like who?" I ask

" Violet. " Mitch says

"Yeah, I mean she's cute and we have a lot in common, by don't say anything to her or anyone. " I say. Blushing slightly

" I won't but you have to tell her eventually, " he says he has a point.

" I will. " I say

- Violet's POV-

" Violet do you like him?" Savannah asks

" do I like who?" I ask confused.

" Preston, " she says.

" I have a tiny crush on him he is super cute and we have a lot in common. " I say blushing slightly.

" OMG, your blushing, " she says.

"shut up. " I say. I walk out of my room and back downstairs and into the kitchen to help Preston with the rest of the popcorn. We finish the popcorn then we go and sit down with rest of them Preston grabs the last blanket and I look up at him with puppy dog eyes and he shared his cover with me and so we were cuddling and I have never really liked horror movies so when the first scary part happened I hid my face in his chest.

" Sorry I get scared easily. " I say

" it's OK I understand." He says smiling. I smile back at him then continue to watch the movie and then I get scared, then I start to fall asleep because I was tried. I place my head on Preston's shoulder and fall asleep.

- Preston's POV-

I feel something hit my shoulder I look over to see that Violet had fallen asleep on my shoulder I cover her up with more of the cover and then I continue to watch the movie and then I start to fall asleep.

- Lachlan's POV-

I was watching the movie and Savannah suddenly started to cuddle into my side.

" Are you cold?" I ask her.

" Yea, " she says I take off my sweatshirt and give it to her and then wrap my arm around her to push her closer to me.

" is that better?" I ask

" Yeah, thanks. " She says looking up me.

" No problem. " I say looking down at her as she falls asleep I start to fall asleep as while and I wrap my arms around her and she puts her head on my chest and I wrap the blanket around us I look around and notice that Vikk, Rob, Mitch, and Jerome all went upstairs. I see Preston and Violet cuddled up together I ship them Preslet. I fall asleep.

- Mitch's POV-

I wake up and walk downstairs to see that Lachlan and Savannah are cuddling and that Preston and Violet are cuddling.

" Omg, I ship it Preslet and Sachlan. " I scream and Jerome and Rob come running down the stairs and then violet falls off the couch.

" Are you OK?" I ask

" I am good I am a very clumsy person. " she says

" why did you have to wake me up? " Lachlan asks

" Because we Need to go get food. " I say.

" do we have to? " Jerome asks

" We need food for you, you hungry bacca. " I say.

" MEROME I SHIP IT!!" I hear Savannah yell.