Chapter 18

-1 month later -

-Savannah's POV-

I Have been getting very sick in the mornings and only the mornings I was confused and so I headed to the doctor's. 

" so what are your symptoms?" The doctor asks.

" I have been getting sick in the mornings only, weight gain. " I say 

"have you had s.. "The doctor asks.

" yes. "I say before he can finish his sentence.

" Have you tried a pregnancy test?" He asks

" No. " I say he leaves the room and comes back and gives me a pregnancy test.  I go to the bathroom and do the pregnancy test.  I was very nervous I was pacing up and down the room then the time was up I was pregnant I started crying omg I am so happy.  I hope Lachlan will be happy too.  I go back to the doctor.

" So are you pregnant? " he asks

" yep. "I say

" you should come back every two weeks so we can check on you baby. " he say I leave and head home.  I walk in and everyone looks at me. Lachlan comes and hugs me. 

" Where were you?" Violet asks. 

" I went to the doctor's. " I say.

" why you don't seem sick?" Lachlan asks

" um well I am not. " I say.

" so then what did the doctor say?" Jerome asks.

" well.... I am Pregnant. " I say.

" OMG ARE SERIOUS!"Lachlan yells hugging me I nod my head and he kisses me.

" I am so happy for you guys. " Violet says  hugging me. 

-time skip 5 month later. -

- Savannah's POV-

We told the fans about the pregnancy and they were all super happy and supportive I am now a lot bigger and I have began to waddle.  Lachlan says it's really cute.  But I don't believe him I look ridiculous. 

-Violet's POV-

Omg I think I might be pregnant I need to talk to Savannah I find Savannah In her room editing. 

" Savannah I think I might be pregnant. " I say.

" Go and get a test from the drug store then if you are you have to go to an appointment to see if you exactly are. " Savannah says. I change into an outfit and head to the drug store I go in and by a pregnancy test and run out of there.  I head back home and pee on the test the box says it takes about 2-5 minutes I start pacing around the room because I was really nervous. I look at the test and two solid pink lines show up I start to cry because I am going to have a kid of my own I run into Savannah's Room and show her we hug the best we can with her bump and She starts crying. 

" Omg I can't believe we are both going to be having kids just month apart. "Savannah says.

" I know this is crazy I just don't know how to tell Preston. " I say

" tell me what?" Preston asks

" Umm....... I..... Am.... P... Pregnant. " I say he comes over and picks me up and kisses me.

"I am going to be a dad omg I am so happy. " Preston says with the biggest smile on his face I smile back at him and then he sets me down. We tell the rest of the guys and then we tell the fans they all get super excited. 

- 3 Months later -

-Savannah's POV-

I am now nine months  pregnant and Violet is four months pregnant. I were all watching a movie when I get up and feel my water break.

" OMG BABE MY WATER BROKE!" I yell Lachlan Picks me up and carries me to the car we get to the hospital and they get me right in.  The labor was quick we had a little boy his name Jake Robert powers. The rest of the pack come in. 

" Omg he is so cute

" Omg he is so cute. " Violet says.

" I know. " I say.

- 3 months later -

I am now eight months pregnant with twins so I am huge.  Jake is so cute.  I was about to go and get some food when I feel my water break. 

" Preston Honey my water broke. " I say very casually.

" ok. " he says and picks me up and puts me in the back of his car we get to the hospital and then I go into labor my labor was more difficult then Savannah's because I have two kids.  They were identical twin girls. We decided to name one Ava Marie Arsement.  And the other Emma leann Arsement.

" Omg they are so cute. " I say

" Yeah because they look like you. " Preston says.

" No it's because they look like you. " I say

" No it's because it looks like both of you. " Savannah says busting through the doors. I laugh at her. After a few days we get to head home and once we get home I show them to the guys and they all love them I am so happy right now.

- Time skip 4 years -

- Third person's POV-

Jerome and Mitch adopted two kids one girl and one boy and they are as happy as they can be. Vikk and Alex broke up and So did Rob and Jessica Vikless got together and are now happy married and they adopted a little boy. Savannah and Lachlan had another kid this time a little girl. And are as happy as they always have been.  Preston and Violet they Had Another kid this time a little boy and They also have like three dogs so they moved on right next door to the pack house. 

- A/N-

I hope you guys enjoyed this book I am sorry but I ran out of ideas to keep this book going so I ended it off.