Chapter 13

-Violet's POV-

We are setting up for the  wedding and
I go and check on Mitch.  

"Hey do you need help setting up or are you  ok?" I ask.

" I  need help setting up the reception. If you can go and help Preston set up?" Mitch asks.

" yeah. " I say I get to the reception hall and help Preston set up but I was to short to hang the lights.

" Babe help me set up the lights. " I say Preston strings all the lights up easily. 

" Thank you. " I say giving him a kiss.  Once we finished setting up I go and get ready for the wedding I am wearing the dress and then I go a little bit heavy on the makeup.

  Once we finished setting up I go and get ready for the wedding I am wearing the dress and then I go a little bit heavy on the makeup

Then there is Savannah's Makeup look

Here is Alex's Makeup look

And here is Jessica's makeup look

I walk back into my room check on Preston he was struggling to tie his tie

" need some help there?" I ask

" Yeah, " he says.  I fix his tie and then give him a light kiss on the lips. We then head to the church and we see Mitch standing in front of everyone we were waiting for Jerome. Jerome Shows up and then we start the wedding me and Preston have to walk out first we link arms then we disconnected our arms and headed to our different sides of the wedding.  Preston kept staring at me and it kept making me blush.  The next people to walk where Sachlan and then Savannah comes and stands behind me. 

" You know Preston keeps staring at you. "Savannah whispers to me.

" Yeah, he keeps winking at me and makes me blush. " I whisper back. The Rob and Alex walk down together.  Then Vikk and Jessica and then Jerome walk down the aisle and he looks at Mitch and smiles. 

" Do you Jerome,  Take Mitch to be your lawful wedded husband?" The priest asks

" I do. " Jerome says

" Do you Mitch take Jerome to be your lawful wedded husband?"The priest asks.

" I do. "Mitch says. 

" I now pronounce you husband and husband you can now kiss the groom, "The priest says. Mitch grabs Jerome's face and smashes his face against his.  Then we all head to the reception hall next door. 

" why did you keep staring at me?" I ask.

" You looked really pretty. " Preston says making me Blush. Now it was time for the speeches.  Preston was up first. 

" When I first met Mitch and Jerome I could that they had something more than a friendship going on between.  And when they told me and the rest of the guys I was really happy for them and I am so happy that they decided to tell us.  I know now that no one can break up Merome. "Preston says. Now it was my turn.

" so I have been a big fan of the pack for a while and when I first started watching their videos I began to ship Mitch and Jerome together.  Never thought it would ever actually happen in real life or that I would even get to be in there wedding.  Think that they are adorable together and that they are made for each other. " I say then sit down the rest of the guy say similar things to what me and Preston said then it was Mitch's turn to talk.

"when I first met Jerome I thought you were Really funny and super nice. We soon became a best friend.  When I first figured out that I liked you was when were playing Minecraft and you looked back at me and smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen and from then on I have always been in love with you Jerome.  I will never stop loving you, Jerome. " Mitch says

" Once we became best friends I start noticing these little things about you Mitch that only someone who was in love with the other person would notice like when you smile your eyes get a lighter shade of brown. But I first notice that I liked you was a long time ago you were dating this girl named Jess and I didn't like her.  I was getting jealous that you were spending more time with her then me and once she broke up with you. You were devastated and I was there to help you get through this rough time in your life.  when you asked me to be your boyfriend I was shocked because I didn't think that you liked me like that.  But ever since that moment I knew I loved you and I don't think I can love anything more then I love you. " Jerome says. Then It was time to for Mitch and Jerome to slow dance it was really cute then the rest of us could join in Preston takes my hand and pulls me on the dance floor we all started to slow dance then they played some more upbeat music and so we start dancing crazily.  It was so much fun.  Once we get home we start to plan for Lachlan and Savannah's wedding. 

" So we plan on having to get married next month, the colors are going to be Navy blue and black. Violet and I would like you to help me Pick out a dress for me and all the bridesmaids dresses. " Savannah says.

" Sounds good to me. " I say. Smiling my best friend is marrying her longest crush.  We continue to Plan out Savannah and Lachlan's wedding it's going to be adorable.