Chapter 14

-Violet's POV-

Jerome and Mitch went to Disney World in Florida for there honeymoon. Me and Preston are heading down to Texas so that I can meet his family I was still super nervous to meet his family. I was packing my bags so that me and Preston can stay in Texas for a few days. We planned on staying in a hotel near his parent's house.

" Babe, you ready to go?" Preston asks

" yeah. "I say I was wearing this

 "I say I was wearing this

We leave to go and get on the plane to fly down to Texas

We leave to go and get on the plane to fly down to Texas. Once we land we head over to grab our bags and Preston calls a taxi we get in the taxi and it takes it to our hotel we check into the hotel and head up to our room.

" do you want to meet my family tonight our tomorrow?"Preston asks.

" Doesn't matter to me whatever is most convenient for them. "I say.

" let me ask them when they want to meet you. "Preston says. He starts to text his mother.

"she said she wants to meet you tonight. " Preston says

" Ok, let's go then. " I say. We drive over to his parent's house and he knocks on the door and his mother opens the door. He gives her a hug.

" Mom this is Violet, my girlfriend. " Preston says introducing me.

" Hi. "I say. We walk into the house and then Keeley, Josh, and Caleb. Walk into the room and hug Preston.

"Hey, guys this is Violet, my girlfriend. " Preston says.

" She is really pretty. " Caleb says making me smile.

" Thank you. " I say smiling.

" Violet, how did you meet Preston?" Josh asks.

" I won a contest that the Pack was having and me and my best friend got to go and live with the pack for like a week. " I say.

"when did you figure out that you had a crush on him?" Keeley asks.

" Well when I first found his videos I thought he was super cute but I didn't realize I liked him until I meet him in person and got to know him better," I say.

" do you guys want to stay for dinner?" His mom asks. Preston looks at me. I nod.

" Yeah, that sounds good. "Preston says. Preston's mom goes and starts to make dinner.

" So do you have a youtube channel?" Caleb asks.

" yeah. "I say.

" Do you play video games?"Josh asks.

" yep. " I say.

" My god she is so perfect for you. " Keeley says making me blush.

" she totally is perfect for Me. " Preston says making me blush even more I stare at my feet to hide the blush that was growing on my cheeks. Then Preston's dad walks down the stair and hugs Preston.

" Hi, dad this is my girlfriend Violet. " Preston says

" Hey. " I say

" Dinner's ready. " Preston's Mom calls from the dining room. We all also over there. We eat and his parents ask me questions.

" so what do you do for a living?" they ask.

" I am another youtuber. " I say.

" where are you from?" they ask

" I am from Michigan," I say.

" when did you and Preston meet?" they ask

"Last November. " I say. Then we realize that it was getting late and that we should probably head back to the hotel.

" well you guys are really cute together and as long as your happy then we are happy for you guys. " Preston's mom says.

" Bye guys. " I say they all say bye back and then we leave and head back to the hotel.

" Your family is so nice. " I say.

" yeah, they really seem to like you. " Preston says giving me a kiss on the cheek.
He then drives us back to the hotel. Me and Preston wanted to go swimming in the pool that they have at the hotel were the only two people in the pool so we were just being our weird self's. It was super fun except for when Preston tossed me into the pool.

" You know I really hate you right now. " I say.

" No, you love me. "Preston says flashing me his irresistible smile.

" Maybe I do, " I say.

" You totally do. " Preston says.

" Yeah, I do. " I say kissing him.

" I love you too. " He says they we dry off and head back up to our hotel room and we cuddle and watch stranger things together on my laptop because he has never seen that show and it is literally my favorite show ever. once we finished watching the show it was about 4 in the morning and I was falling asleep And so was Preston so I cuddle up closer to him and he kisses my forehead and we both fall asleep.

- time skip two days -

- Savannah's POV-

It was just me and Lachlan at the house so we basically just chill and then we continue to plan our wedding is going to be great. Once Violet And Preston get back we I have to have Violet help me pick our dresses for the Me and the bridesmaids. I plan on having Violet be the maid of honor because she is my best friend and Alex and Jessica will also be the bridesmaids because we became best friends Jerome will probably stand on the girls' side so that it even. We planned on doing a Navy Blue theme and it will be really pretty. We are planning to get married in the same place that Mitch and Jerome so married.

" Hey, babe Violet and Preston are coming back today go get ready so that you and Violet can go dress shopping right after they unpack. " Lachlan says.

" OK. " I say.