Flashback

When you were 5 years old (Flashback)

"Mommy were are you going?" I look at my mom worried and confused.

"You stupid girl! I told you not to call me that!" She shocked me by her sudden tone and slapped you.

You held your cheek "D-Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes! You should of never been born I never wanted you! Now I'm stuck with a pathetic kid like you, you're a waste!" She door a drink out of the beer bottle she was holding.

You stood there shocked at your moms words and actions not knowing what to do you ran out the door crying.

"Y/n what's wrong?" You're brother said in concern.

"Go away!"

"What happened? Did mom do something?"

"Taehyung leave me alone!" You said sobbing.

"No!" He gave you a hug and a smile. He started making you laugh and you to were playing around for hours smiling and laughing but soon mom called for me.

"Y/n I win!"

"No! You cheated!"

"How can you cheat when you're playing tag..."

"..."

"Y/n get your ass in this house and clean up!"

"I have to go.."

"Okay.. Bye I love you."

"Love you too." You gave him a hug and watched him walk away with your aunt. When you entered the house you saw your mom and dad drinking and making a mess with the beer bottle.

"Y/N!!" You dad yelled.

"Y-Yes..." you said nervous.

"Don't ever go near our son unless we say you can, Got it!"

"B-But he's my brother?..." I said with tears in my eyes

When you finished your sentence your dad backhanded you. You held you cheek and started to cry.

"Child your the reason me and your mother drink so much!" He said while chugging down a beer bottle and threw it behind him causing the glass bottle to smash into a million piece.

"Now go do what she said and clean up! NOW!!

You hurried up and got a garbage bag and cleaned up the bottles and went to your room when you heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Ohh no.." When the door opened you saw your dad walked in and lock the door.

"I'm actually happy Taehyung can't protect you from me anymore."

"What?.." He ran over to you and covered your mouth and ripped of your clothes then pulled down his pants and sexually assault you... when he was done you went on the floor not really knowing what happened you where to young and cried yourself to sleep that night. When you woke up you were sore but sucked it up and got ready for the day and went downstairs just to get yelled at.

"This place is filthy! You did a shit job!"

"I'm sorry mo- I'll clean it again when I feel better, my body hurts..."

Your mom came over to you and beat you.
You felt helpless you were use to getting slapped but not being called 'a waste' or that I was 'a mistake' or getting beat up. You were just a little girl... This happened every day for 7 year until one day you decided enough was enough and ran away.. you didn't know what to do but you couldn't stay there. That kind of life affected me forever i didn't care about anything I was emotionless and didn't see the point in being happy it was nothing to me. I cut myself every day The blade I used was my only friend. I would get bullied in school people would call me fat, a slut and told me to kill myself... as for me and my brother were so close but we drifted apart from each other... he would always send me letters I would get a new one every week but one day they just stopped.. I didn't care I knew he didn't actually care about me anyways I was a burden to him..