Seven days left

The rest of the night I couldn't sleep i just tossed and turned in my bed until I heard my alarm clock go off. When I finally got out of bed I got ready for the day when I was walking past Taehyung's room I saw that his door was open same with the room Jungkook and Jimin was in. When I got downstairs everyone was eating breakfast.

"Good morning Y/n." Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Hey..." I said quietly and put on my shoes.

"We're are you going?" Taehyung said.

"To school."

"It's to early.." he said concerned.

"I'll be fine, see you later."

"Please stay." He begged.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Jungkook said.

"Fine.." I said then sat beside Jimin. He wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me.

"Is this a thing now?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know.." I said then saw Taehyung practically jogging out the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked.

"You're the problem your all over his sister."

"What!"

"I'm sorry Y/n but... it really hurts him when you are getting so close with Jimin and not with Tae.."

"Not my problem." I said.

"Y/n..." Jimin said in a sad tone. "Why are you angry at Taehyung."

"Don't think that just because your able to hold my hand and hug me that I'm going to tell you the truth."

"Is it that bad?" Jungkook said.

"Does it matter!" I said then tried to get up but looked down and saw Jimin grab my hand.

"I'll leave you two alone..and go find Tae." Jungkook said then walked out the door.

JIMIN'S POV

I grabbed her hand and stood up so she would look straight into my eyes.

"Tell me the truth please..." I begged.

"I'm sorry I can't..." she whimpered.

I pulled her onto my chest and wrapped one of my hands around her head and one on her back. She hugged me back

"You make me weak..." she said which surprised me a little.

"That's okay something's it's better not to be strong all the time.." I said trying to comfort her but it didn't work instead she pushed away from me.

"Your wrong.. you don't actually care about me you just want the truth, don't you!" She said.

"Y/n I want to help you I care about you.."

"Prove it!"

I ran back up to her and smashed my lips onto hers while my hands wrapped around her waist. When the kiss finally broke I looked at her and she looked shocked..

YOUR POV

Why would he kiss me.. I couldn't form any words.

"You asked me to prove it..." he said clearly satisfied.

"Why... why would you kiss me.."

"Was it bad?.."

"No! It's just I don't deserve you..."

"Yes you do."

No matter how close he thought he thought he was getting to me it wasn't going to work no matter what he does..  I won't tell him he'll figure it out in the note I know my pain will become his pain and it's not fair to him to do that but I tried to push him away for so long and it didn't work..

"I'm going to school." I walked away from him and out the door quickly.

I could tell that he was following me when I went outside I saw someone from school walking towards me and tripped me causing me to fall on my face hard. I put my hand under my nose to see if it was bleeding and saw that it was. I got up and caught up with the girl that tripped me and grabbed her shirt and pulled really hard so she would fall on the ground and kicked her in the stomach then left her and continued walking to school.

When I arrived I heard people talking about me.

"Slut."

"I wouldn't be upset at all if you were kidnapped."

"Do is all a favor and drop dead!"

"Kill yourself you fat whore."

I looked behind me because I could still tell that Jimin was there and he looked at me shocked and ran up to me.

"Oh my god how long have been people been saying thing to you?"

"Knowing won't make a difference."

"Do you have to always make a simple question difficult to answer?"

"Depends on the question." He gave me a light smile which made me happy but I didn't show it and he grabbed my hand a walked with me down the hall while everyone was looking at me and him with disgust in there eyes but I didn't care.