First day of high school

You just woke up from your alarm on your phone and you got out of bed still sleepy and got ready for school. When you were done you saw your door open.

"Your ready?" Taehyung said shocked. "I just got up."

You walked past him and you got your book bag and put in your sketchbook, phone and headphones and left to go to the forest it was so early it was still dark outside but you didn't care you didn't like being around people. Once you arrived you went deep into the forest and sat on the edge of a cliff and took out your sketchbook and headphones and drew this...

To everyone it was art to me it was what my life constantly did to me every time I would try to get up something would happen and push me back down again until finally I stayed down here all the time not even trying to get back up even when things...

To everyone it was art to me it was what my life constantly did to me every time I would try to get up something would happen and push me back down again until finally I stayed down here all the time not even trying to get back up even when things are better. Ever thing I draw is a picture of my pain and no one noticed...When I looked up I saw that it wasn't dark anymore then looked at my phone to see what time it is and saw that it was 8:15 (You have to be at school at 8:30.) you went in your book bag again and pulled out your blade and put cut marks over your old ones that turned into scars. You watched as you saw your blood drip onto the grass and down your arm creating a small puddle on the ground. You quickly put on a bandage and headed to school. When you got to class you were the only one there and you sat in the back corner and sketched into your notebook until the rest of the class arrived.

"Excuse me class but we have a new student."

"Boo!"

"..Anyways why don't we draw something and present it, you have an hour."

Time skip

"Times up, why don't we have... Y/n our new student present first."

You heard people calling you names as you walked passed everyone.

"Cow."

"Ugly."

"How much do your parents regret having you?"

"You look like I could pop you with a needle."

"Lose some weight you pig."

You continued walking when someone tried to trip me but failed and humiliated himself.

"Bitch." He said as he looked at me like he was about to murder me.

"It's a girl

"It's a girl." You said then ripped it up and threw it away and walked back to your seat.

"Why did you rip it up it was beautiful." The teacher said.

You didn't say anything you just picked up your pencil and started drawing something new.

"That's your answer?.. fine I would like to talk to you after class." The teacher said annoyed.

You just continued to draw. Not caring about anything else. Until you heard someone mumbling..

"Slut.."

"Your art looks like a piece of shit."

You heard someone walking towards you and sit beside you trying to look over your shoulder.

"What are you drawing?"

You heard your teacher yell "class dismissed." You got up and walked out of the room.

"Y/n I wanted to talk to you..."

You ignored the teacher and kept on walking and ditched school and headed to the forest to finishing your drawing with headphones in. A couple of hours later I heard someone talking to me.

"A pretty girl like you should be out here all alone bad thing can happen."

He ripped out your headphones and grabbed your hair so you would face him.

"Will you be a good girl for me, baby."

"You then punched him in the face and slammed him into the tree you was sitting on causing him to pass out. You started to walk home when it started raining. When you were almost there you saw a shop that was open and went in and saw the guy that was sitting next to you in class looking at you over the book he was reading. You quickly grabbed some more blades and payed then started walking out the door.

"Have a good day newbie." The boy said but you just ignored him and continued to walk out.

Time skip

Once you arrived at home you opened the door you saw Taehyung sitting on the couch.

"We're where you! I was getting worried!"

You was walking to your room when Taehyung stopped you and grabbed your wrist.

"Where were you!"

"It's none of your business." You said calmly and ripped your wrist from his grip.

You went to your bathroom and took a warm shower and watched your dry blood go down the drain and started feeling dizzy.

"That's more than last time." You jumped out of the shower and quickly dried yourself and threw on pajamas and sat at your desk and pulled out a piece of paper and started writing...