One day left

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:00 in the morning and thought to myself One day, one day until my pain is over... I looked at my desk and saw seven envelopes I left for my only friends that I love.. This was my last goodbye to everyone...  I tossed and turned my bed until I looked back at the clock and saw it was 9:00.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and got ready for the day went I went back to grab my phone Jimin called me.

"Hey Y/n.

"Hey what's up?"

"Want to come over to my house?"

"Sure, see you there bye.

"Bye." I hung up the phone I saw Taehung at my door.

"What?" I asked him and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm going with you." He crossed his arms and walked away from me.

"Whatever.." I rolled my eyes and got my shoes on and walked out the door. I got to the drive way but saw Taehyung crumbling up a piece of paper and throw it on the ground. I quickly jogged over towards it and picked it up.

"Y/n don't read that!" Taehyung gave me a worried look and tried to snatch the paper out of my hand but I dogged him. I opened the paper up and it said.

"Y/n I will kill you for beating me up at school I don't care if I get arrested you don't deserve to be happy, you don't deserve Jimin I hope you burn in hell."

I ripped the piece of paper In a million pieces and threw it on the ground and walked past Taehyung and got into the car.

"Get it Tae." It was his car so he was driving on our way there I rested my head on my hands and looked out the window.

"Are you okay?" I heard Taehyung's voice behind me but refused to look at him.

"What do you think?"

He let outa sigh "I won't let that girl touch you I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep..." I sat back in my seat and looked at him. He was silent for a while.

"What's going on between you and Jimin?"

"Nothing, why."

"That's not what I heard."

"Let me guess.. Jungkook."

"Yeah.." I threw my head back and let out a sigh.

"We just kissed and held hands that's it.

"I didn't asked.." it was silent for the rest of the ride until we arrived at the boys house. I knocked on the door when Jimin answered he had a smile on his face but it slowly disappeared at the sight of Taehyung.

"Nice to see you to. Taehyung said then let himself in.

"Come on."A smile re-appeared on his face he look my hand and dragged me through the house.

"Why are we in your room?"

"I secretly wanted you to come over so I could sleep next to you." We both let out a small laugh he went into his closet and pulled out a shirt and threw it at me.

"Put this on I'll close my eyes." He covered his eyes and turned around. I quickly changed into the shirt but you could see my underwear through the shirt.

"Oh no..." I said to myself.

"What's wrong?" He turned around and his eyes widened and his face went red.

"You can see my bra and panties.." I tried to cover myself up but he walked over towards me and grabbed my hands and put them at my side.

"Your beautiful." He cupped my cheeks and started kissing me. He backed up causing me to fall on the bed and he went in between my legs.

"Did you pick this shirt out on purpose?"

"Hahah nope." He grabbed the back of my thighs and started rubbing them. He got up for a moment and removed his shirt. The first thing I saw was his abs. He noticed and laughed at me.

"Ha, Your turn." He said then helped me take off my shirt then started kissing my neck.

-Time Skip-

Jimin laid beside me we were both out of breath he moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. He reached at the side of his bed and grabbed my underwear and handed it to me.

"Just in case someone walks in no one else can see you naked but me."

"Okay." We both slipped our underwear on and he pushed me into his chest.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course..." I said and gave him a fake smile I felt bad because today I was going to die but I wanted to make him happy...

Taehyung's POV

I sat on the couch next to Jungkook and Yoongi. I looked over at Jungkook and he keep looking over at me.

"What?" We both looked at Jungkook as he answered.

"Y/n and Jimin are probably doing the nasty.." my face went red and I looked at Yoongi.

"So if we hear strange noises I'll keep that in mind." I got up and started walking towards Jimin's room I let out a deep breath trying to prepare myself for what I might see and barged into the room. I saw that my sister was in her underwear next to Jimin.

"HELL NO!" I pushed Jimin on the ground and grabbed my sister by the arm and picked up her clothes and dragged her out of the room.

"Tae let go her!" Jimin tried to get me to let go but I  pushed him against the wall.

"Y/n get your clothes on now!" I yelled at her and pushed her away I looked behind me and saw she got dressed. I looked at Jimin and said..

"How dare you Touch my sister!" I Grabbed Y/n and dragged her out of the house. I threw her in the car and didn't look at her or talk to her.