Ten days left

You were writing a note for Taehyung after you die... the list was short it was just him and someone else.. no one else cared about me I don't even think they do...

"Y/n.." you looked over and saw Taehyung enter your room and sat on your bed.

You didn't say anything and continued writing.

"We need to talk.. About you..."

You were still silent and put the paper you was writing on under your desk.

"You can be cold and you don't have to talk to anyone but you can't do that to me I'm your brother."

I faced my body towards Taehyung but didn't look at him.

"Look at me." He tilted my chin up so I faced him.
"Tell me what happened to you..."

"I'm going to sleep, goodnight." You said and got under your comforter and closed your eyes.

Taehyung's POV

I let out a deep sigh and left her room once I got downstairs I texted Jimin and Jungkook.

Group chat
—————————

Tae: Wanna come over to my house?

Jungkook: Sure.

Jimin: Ok, is your sister there?

Tae: JIMIN!

Jimin: What!!??

Jungkook: YOU HAVE A SISTER!!!?? 🤯 You have a lot of explaining to do.

Jungkook: Wait... HOW DOSE JIMIN KNOW!!!

Jimin: Long story.

Jungkook: I guess were sleeping over Tae's house."

Tae: What!!

Jungkook: Bye 👋.

Tae: Thanks Jimin! (Sarcasm.

Jimin: I thought he knew.

Tae: No...

Jimin: isn't Y/n and Jungkook the same age?

Tae: Yes.

Jimin: Bye 👋
————————

"What the hell?" You mumble to yourself.

*Knock Knock*

When you open the door Jungkook barged into your house.

"Explain!!" He demanded.

"W-What?" You said in confusion.

"Explain why you never told me you had a sister."

"We should wait for Jimin..."

"NO I WANT ANSWER'S NOW!"

"I won't tell you unless you stop yelling and we wait for Jimin."

"Fine." He said as he rolled his eyes at me

You to sat on the couch in silence when you heard
Y/n coming down the stairs.

"I thought you were going to sleep?"

She walked to the fridge and got a water bottle and showed it to me. I looked at Jungkook, I could see confusion in his eyes when he saw Y/n and she just walked up the stairs.

"That's your sister!"

When Junkook finished his sentence we heard Jimin enter the house.

"What did I miss." He said as he walked over to the couch and sat beside me.

"Y/n.." I said sad.

Jimin's POV

"She was down here?"

"For a couple of seconds."

"I got some news!" Jungkook said interrupting us.

"What." I said.

"She's in my class."

We both looked at him shocked.

Your POV

You were sitting on the edge of your bed thinking. 10 days left then it will be to late... i got up and walked to my bathroom and got out my blades and put a really deep cut on my wrist then put them away. I didn't even bother washing the blood away. I wanted to get out of the house so I went down stairs and saw Jimin there giving me a little smile. I just ignored him and left.

It was still raining outside but I didn't care I just didn't want to be in that house. I let out a sigh and saw that my blood left a trail behind me and a little bit later you felt someone sit by you.

"Y/n come inside you'll catch a cold." You here'd Jimins voice but didn't move you felt him pick you up bridal style and forced you to go in the house.