Three days left

I woke up next to Jimin on the couch. I looked over and saw that they put my phone on the charger I slowly slipped out of Jimin's arms and walked over to my phone. When I turned it on I saw a message from Taehyung.

"Y/n are you safe!? Please answer me!??!??"

"I'm fine what's wrong?"

"Thank god! I looked over Dad shoulder and he was texting someone really bad to you!" I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I switch over to my Dads text and it said..

"Taehyung is clueless about what I did to you it's going to stay that way, God I can't wait until I get to see you so I can make you suffer like I did when you lived with me and your mother."

I felt disgusted and scared I thought to myself maybe I should tell Taehyung... I went on the couch and cuddled Jimin I put my head on his chest and his arm was still around my waist I looked down and saw that they already took off my shoes and I threw my legs on the couch. I felt Jimin's hand get tighter I looked up and saw Jimin's eyes open and he give me a smile.

"You can't be comfortable in that." He said then slowly got off the couch and walked down the hallway. When he returned he had a shirt in this hand.

"Put this on." He said then threw the shirt at me. I grabbed it and got up to go to bathroom. Once I closed the door I took off my shirt and looked at the red blood stain on my sleeves. I put on the shirt Jimin gave me and it went down to my knees and it was a short-sleeved shirt so It exposed my scars and cuts. When I walked out the door Jimin wasn't in the living room anymore I looked to my right and saw one door open I walked down the hall and looked inside and saw him sleeping on the bed. I crawled in bed beside him and cuddled his chest he wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. I knew he loved me I could tell by looking into his eyes. It's going to kill him.. And I hate myself for putting him through this.. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and onto Jimin's chest and I let out a small sob.

"Are you crying?"

"Your awake?"

"I was trying to sleep."

"I'm sorry..." I said through my sobs.

"For what you didn't do anything?"

"You'll understand later.." I felt him lift up my chin and gave me a kiss on the lips. Once the kiss ended he looked at me with a smile.

"What was that for?" I said quietly.

"I love you..." I stayed silent it made me feel guilty but no words would come out of my mouth. He was sweet and gentle with me it made me happy even if I have a hard time showing it.

"You don't have to say it back I already know you feel the same way."

"How?.."

"You have the same look in your eyes like when I look at you."

"How could you love someone like me.." I said a stream of tears were pouring out of my eyes. He cupped my cheek and used his thumb to wipe my tears.

"Because I know I can help you and I care about you it would kill me if anything happened to you."

"We should get up I smell food." I said. I grabbed his hand off my cheek and dragged him off the bed he was sitting on the edge.

"But i'd rather stay in bed with you." He put his others hand around my stomach and hugged me tightly.

"Come on I'm hungry." He whined but got up and when we got to the kitchen we saw Jin cooking.

"Whatcha making." I recognize who it was by his voice it was Jungkook I looked over and saw him enter the kitchen too.

"Pancakes.." He said then he had a shocked look on his face when he looked up and saw me and Jimin holding hands. Clearly Junkook saw his expression and looked over too except he just let out a deep sight and shrugged his shoulders.

"I knew you liked her." He had a satisfied look on his face.

"I see no issue." He said with a smirk on his face then we heard a door open and saw Yoongi appear he looked at us with a shocked look.

"Well, I didn't think you were the affection type Y/n I knew Jimin was." He said then walked back into his room. Namjoon came out along with Hoseok.

"One by one people come out." I said.

"I thought I was the only one who noticed that." Jungkook said and let out a small chuckle.

Namjoon sat in a chair by the edge of the counter and Hoseok opened the refrigerator door and grabbed a water bottle. Yoongi reappeared this time he was really for the day he sat by Namjoon and we all jumped when we heard the door slamming and looked over to see Taehyung there my eyes widened at the sight of him he slammed the door close and ran over to me and ripped Jimin's hand from mine and hugged me tightly and I felt tears on my neck. I hugged him back for the first time in years and felt hot tears roll down my cheek. I pulled him off of me gently and wiped his tears with my finger.

"What happened." I said curiously and concerned.

"What did Dad do to you!" He said angrily. His sudden volume made me jump. "I'm sorry for yelling Its just I need to know!"

"Why! Why is it so important to you!"

"We.. should leave.." Jungkook said then walked down the hallway with everyone just leaving me, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Why are you still here Jimin, Leave." Taehyung demand.

"No! I'm not going anywhere!"

"Answer the question Taehyung!" I snapped at him

"Your my sister I want you to be safe!"

"Too late for that!"

"What are you talking about?!"

"I was never safe!"  I put a shocked face on him and walked out the door and I walked towards the woods before I knew I fell asleep on the ground.