Six days left

YOUR POV

"Jimin Everyone is staring at us."

"Let then I have nothing to hid." He said in a confident voice.

"I'm sorry." I let go of his hand and started walking to the bathroom.

"Y/n what's wrong?!" I heard him when I just entered the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and thought to myself. "This is cruel how can I let him fall in love with me then I'll brake is heart..." I heard someone walk in but I ignored them and tried to walk past her but she grabbed my arm.

"What does Jimin see in you because all I see is a ugly slut that everyone hopes will die."

Rage took over me and I punched her making her fall on the ground with her nose bleeding and I started kicking her stomach to the point when she tried to get up she would fall. I left the bathroom when I saw Taehyung talking to Jimin.

"I wonder what there talking about?" I said quietly to myself. I saw them both turn there heads and they were looking at me shocked. I looked behind me and saw the girl that I beat up walking close to the ground and holding her stomach.

"She did this!" She said pointing at me I started walking to exit witch was past Taehyung and Jimin and heard everyone...

"I will kill you!"

"You better stay away or I'll put you in the hospital!"

"Your ugly worthless piece of shit!" I ignored everyone I didn't care what everyone else said about me but when I heard two people that I care about it's a different story..

"Y/n.. tell me what happened?.." Taehyung said in a sad voice.

"What did she do?" Jimin asked.

Out of everyone there I only heard there voices but I still walked pasted them and went to the gym.

When I opened the door I saw Yoongi and Namjoon there.

"Hey! It's Y/n right?" Namjoon asked. I nodded my head and went into the locker room I went into the locker room and changed my clothes and went to the punching bag I heard there phones go off behind me and assumed it was my brother.

"It's Taehyung isn't it?"

"Yeah.. what happened in school?" Yoongi asked.

Ignored him and for everything someone said was one punch...

"I will kill you!"

"You better stay away or I'll put you in the hospital!"

"Your ugly worthless piece of shit! This is what they said about me today.

"Slut."

"Bitch."

"Cry baby"

"I hope you die."

"Whore!"

"kill yourself!"

"How big can someone get."

I thought about what my mother said and that she's back.

"Your coming back home with me and your father we miss our punching bag."

Before I could take another swing at the punching bag I felt my hand being grabbed I looked down and saw the sand spilling on the ground.

"Y/n what's wrong!" Namjoon said. They dragged me over were they were sitting.

"I beat someone up at school.."

"What! Why?"

"She was saying stuff about me and Jimin."

"Wait! What's going on between you and Jimin. I knew he had a crush on you but I did take you for the  dating type." Yoongi said curiously.

"We're not dating he just KiSsEd me and HoLdS my hand."

"He's probably going to ask you out soon."

"Probably not."

"Why not."

"I'm to fat."

"Who said that you were fat so I can punch them." Namjoon said.

"I will join you happily because your skinnier than a twig." Yoongi said.

"Then you too are going to punch a lot of people because The whole school call me fat.." they looked at me shocked. We all got up and went into the locker rooms to change our clothes went I was done they were waiting for me out side.

"Can I ask you a question?" Namjoon said.

"What is it?"

"What did you mean when you said nine days left because I've been counting down and your down to six days.."

"It just means the world is going to be better."

"Really? why don't I believe you?" Yoongi said "I'm probably going to be the only one that understands you because i was like you." His words shocked me.

"I promise that's what it means." They both nodded but I could tell that they didn't believe me. We spent the rest of the day together talking I've spent more time with them today then I did with anyone We because good friends that day.