Run Away

The day you ran away

Your mom just got done beating you she walked out of your room satisfied and you just stood up emotionless not showing pain or that you felt anything you were numb.

"Ha.. if only she learned that after a while it just doesn't hurt anymore." I said inside my head.

You went to the bathroom and took out your blade and put cut marks on your wrist, thighs and stomach. You didn't feel the pain it should've caused you. Everyone was weak they feel pain so easily thinking that crying and complaining about it will make it go away but in reality it never dose.

You walked out your bathroom and saw that it was night and that you're dad was probably going to go into room soon.

"Fuck" you mumbled to yourself.

You looked to your left and saw a duffel bag their and grabbed it then showed everything you needed and walked downstairs not caring if your parents heard you when you saw your dad drinking and watching tv.

"I was just about to go to your room." He said clearly drunk. You just looked at him with no expression on your face. "Leave, i don't care.. Good luck.. you'll need it." He said while sipping his beer.

You just walked out the door not caring at the fact that you were homeless.. You were walking in the middle of the night exhausted. All you wanted to do was sleep you looked up and saw a bus stop bench you sat on it and pulled out your sketchbook and headphones and drew until you hear someone's voice.

"Hey.. what are you doing here shouldn't you be home?" You just ignored him not you didn't even bother to look at him. "I want to help but I can't if you don't tell me.." he said worried.

"I don't have a home." You said in a cold voice still not looking up witch shocked the man a little. You continued to draw.

"What's your name?"

"Y/n now go away. You answered annoyed.

"Y/n Kim!?.."

You just continued to draw not answering his question.

"I-It's Taehyung your brother..." You looked up finally with no expression on your face you just looked at him he was smiling and quickly gave you a hug, you just sat there. "Why aren't you home?"

"Doesn't matter."

"I'll walk you back." He said happy. Once you to got up he was walking to your parents house and you walked the other way. "Y/n were are you going? mom and dads house is this way?" You just keep on walking until you heard him running towards. "Where are you going." You just ignored him and kept walking and he followed you. "Y/n are you okay? He said concerned. "If you're not going to live with them then you're going to live with me I don't want my sister on the streets."

He grabbed your wrist, the one you cut yourself on, and you flinched a little bit not enough for him to notice as he dragged you to his car. When you got there he opened the door for you and went to his side of the car. You just let out a big sigh and got in. You didn't look at him or talk or look happy. "Why did you leave?.." You didn't answer just continued to look out the window. "Did I do something wrong.. you barley talked to me.. aren't you happy that I'm back."

Taehyung's POV

When I looked at her she didn't look or act like my sister anymore she looked emotionless. Like a dead corpse. I thought she would've been happy to see me like I am but I guess not. What did I do... Why is she like this... What happened to her...

Your POV

Once you arrived at his house he showed you around and led you to an empty room "We can make this your room, if you want?" He gave you a smile and looked at you. You just nodded your head and gave him a blank expression. This went on for two years. It was your first day in a new school and you never expected what happened that year...