Nine days left pt.2

Jimin's POV

"Nine days left what does that mean?" I asked the other members.

"Who knows.." Jungkook said in a sad voice

"Maybe she's planning to run away.. or worse.." yoongi said putting a shocked face on everyone.

"What do you mean 'worse'." Namjoon asked curiously.

"Well is she suicidal?.."

"I don't know." I said ashamed.

"Well maybe you should figure that out."

"Maybe we should tell Taehyung." Jin said.

"He's right. Taehyung is probably going to be more help." Hoseok said agreeing with Jin.

"I'll never forgive myself if she does something like that to herself.." I said as tears were forming in my eyes from the thought of that happening to her. "I can't lose her..."

"Why is she so important to you?" Jungkook

"I know I can help her maybe if I get her to trust me she will open up to me?"

"What's makes you think that she will?"

"I don't know I just want to try.."

"Good luck." Yoongi said. "We don't know what she's going to do in nine days and I know you won't be able to gain her trust in that short amount of time."

"Maybe Taehyung knows?" Hoseok said making all of us look at him.

"He doesn't..." I said upset.

"How do you know?" The rest of the members said except for Jungkook.

"Me and Jimin when over to Taehyung's house and we saw Y/n and he demanded her to tell him the truth." Jungkook said while looking at the ground.

Your POV

I when to the cliff again sitting on the edge and just looked down and I was thinking. What did I do? Why did all that stuff happen to me in the past?

"I just wanna die.." I said under my breath. I let out a deep breath and sat there for a couple of minutes then got up to go home.

When I got back to the park I saw that Jimin and Jungkook was still there. I quickly walked past them when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"..." Her voice sounded familiar but I couldn't tell who it was.

I tried to continue walking but her grip got really tight to point it was like she was pinching me.

"Don't walk away from me girl!" When she said that I recognized who it was it was my... mother..

"Let go." I said

"No your coming back home with me and your father miss our punching bag."

Jimin's POV

I looked over and saw a women pinching Y/n. I saw her mouth moving but I couldn't figure out what she was saying.

"What do you think she saying to her?" I said while looking at Y/n

"I can't tell?"

"Maybe we should help her?"

"Let's go." Jungkook said and we walked behind the women.

"Hey excuse me Miss but can you please let go of her." I went in front of Y/n and grabbed her hand. She looked at me confused.

Your POV

When Jimin grabbed my hand I wasn't expecting it I looked up at him and he gave me a smile.

"Let go of her!" Jungkook yelled.

"Fine!" She Finally let go of my shoulder and whispered something in my ear.

"This isn't over you little bitch."

I didn't care about her words. I looked down and saw that Jimin was still holding my hand and thought to myself.. Does he actually care about me?? He didn't let go of my hand? Maybe... I should take a chance he didn't do anything to me it and I've know him for a couple of years now..

I let go of his hand and did this..

I looked back at Jungkook and saw that his jaw was nearly touching the ground

"What... How..."

When I looked at Jimin he looked so happy I held his hand and started walking towards the house with Jungkook beside me.