Eight days left

When we entered the house I let Jungkook in first when we entered I saw Taehyung looking at me shocked.

"Y/n can I talk to you!" He said ripping my hand from Jimin's  hand and pulling me into my room.

"Why him!" He said frustrated. "What did I do to you Y/n please tell me so I can make it right. Did something happen to you? I want you to be able to turn to me when your upset or mad not him!"

"I didn't tell him anything and I'm not going to tell you don't deserve to know the truth." I said in a calm but angry voice.

"What I deserve to know what happened to you! Why you ran away! Why you didn't want to go back to mom and dad house! Why you choose to be homeless! I have every right to know!"

"Get out." He walked out of my room angry and slammed the door. I into my bathroom and grabbed my razor blade and a towel and put several cut marks on my thighs. Then I thought about what my mother said to me and put really deep cuts on my wrist. I watched as the blood quickly fell on the floor. I grabbed the towel I put beside me clean up the mess.

"Everyone always favored him. Always loved him more. He got everything he wanted while I got nothing it's not fair he got to escape our parents house while I had to stay in that hell hole."

Taehyung's POV

I was feeling so many emotions sad, angry, frustrated, hurt, confused... I didn't understand what she meant when she said that I didn't deserve to know what happened I helped her with so much but she can't tell me anything. I went into the living room were Jungkook and Jimin were.

"Where's Y/n?" Jungkook said.

"She's in her room.."

"What happened."

"I don't want to talk about it.. you guys can stay the night or leave I don't care. I'm going to sleep it's late.. good night."

"Good night." They both said.

I was trying to hold in my tears as soon as my bedroom door closed the tears started spilling out of my eyes.

"Y/n tell me how can I fix my mistakes...please.." I mumbled.

I soon got really sleepy from crying and fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

"Should we leave?" I asked Jungkook.

"I don't think that's a good idea... Taehyung was acting weird."

"Yeah..." Me and Jungkook walked upstairs and into the spare bedroom.

"I'm so happy that Tae put two bed in here." I said. "I'll be right back.."

"We're you going?"

"Don't worry about it."

I walked out the room and went to Y/n's  next to ours and opened the door she was sleeping I looked at her desk and saw a piece of paper.

"What's this.." I said quietly while walking over to it but I heard Y/n's voice behind me

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing..What's on that piece of paper?"

"A drawing."

"Can I see?" I tried to look but it didn't look like a drawing it looked like a note?

"No.. now can you please get out my room I'm tired."

"Oh, okay good night... love you" I said.

"What was that last part?" She said.

"Nothing." I left her room thinking to myself what was I thinking sneaking into her room and saying that she could've heard me I'm an idiot!  When I went back into the room me and Jungkook was staying in I saw that he was already sleeping.

Your POV

I heard my door open and tried to see who it was and saw Jimin enter my room I saw him walking towards the note I was making for Junkook and quickly got up to stop him.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing..What's on that piece of paper?"

"A drawing." I had to lie if I knew what it was he who tell Taehyung.

"Can I see?" He tried to see what it was then looked at me suspicious.

"No.. now can you please get out my room I'm tired."

"Oh, okay good night..." he whispered.

"What was that last part?" I couldn't hear the last thing he said.

"Nothing." He said then walked out of my room.

I got out of bed once I heard my door close and grabbed the notes on my desk and put them under my bed.

"How could I be so stupid to leave the notes out." I mumbled to myself.