Goodbye

Your POV

While he was driving I wasn't usually scared around him but I was now so I didn't even think about talking to him until we got home just in case I needed to run away when we got home we went into the house I crossed my arm and looked at him.

"Tae I'm sorry.." I said in a sad voice.

"I'm not angry at you I'm angry at Jimin.." he clenched his hands into a fist.

"For what is my fault too.."

"I'm mad at him for thinking I was going to let him touch you I wasn't going to do anything!!" He smashed his hand into the counter.

"Tae calm down!" He let out a deep breath and removed his hand from the counter.

"This wouldn't of happened if I I just reminded that idiot not to forget his phone.."

"You don't know that he would always come over I would've met him either way.." He had a sad expression on his face. "What's wrong..." I said worried.

"Are you guys dating?.."

"Yes..." I looked down at the floor ashamed that I was dating one of his friends he let out a sigh and came over to me and hugged me.

"If he breaks your heart I will kill him."

"What I break his heart..." I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him back.

"Depends if he did something to you to make you break up with him.. but if that isn't the issues I'll be a shoulder for you to cry on." He made me smile he looked down at me shocked.

"Did you just smile."

"Yes." He looked at me happy.

"FINALLY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO SMILE FOR YEARS!!!" He made me laugh at his sudden volume just because I smiled.

"Oh my god! Your laughing again too!!! What did Jimin do to you!!!"

"Nothing you just made me laugh and smile Taetae."

"No, I'm convinced that he did something to you.." He noticed his word and went wide eyed. "Something else..." It made me feel bad that I put such a big smile on his face and tomorrow he's going to be crying.

"Taehyung.."

"Hhm."

"I want you to know that I love you..."

"I love you too." His smile shrieked and he walked to his room.

"Oh, by the way you can invite Jimin over if you want I'm not angry anymore... just no close doors.." He gave me a wink and laughed at me.

"Not surprised you can never stay mad at someone." I laughed and shook my head. And picked up my phone and the boys to come over. I got bored waiting and went into my bathroom. I took a deep sigh and picked up my razor blade.

"This is going to be last time I use you, to say goodbye.." I felt tears form in my eyes but couldn't stand the thought of continuing life anymore it was to much for me. The only thing that broke my heart was that I was going to leave the only people that truly loved me. I put down the blade and splashed some water on my face. I went back into the living room and saw that the boys were here.