Four days left

I saw Jimin enter he was smiling but looked confused when he looked at me.

"Y/n why are you here." He said walking towards me.

"My parents are staying at Tae's house."

"Um.. you sure..." he said. I looked past him and saw Jungkook enter along with Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Is she sure about what?" Jungkook said curious.

"Her parents are staying at Taehyung's house.." Jimin said.

"I already know that." I looked at him curiously.

"How do you know?" I said. He let out a sigh a sat down beside me.

"When me and Tae arrived at school your mother called him." It was silent for a couple of minutes until we heard Yoongi's voice.

"So.. your staying here for a couple days.."

"She didn't see a problem with all of us living together so I thought it was fine if she stayed here." Jin said.

"She's staying in Jimin's room!" Hoseok said exited. I looked over at Jimin and saw him smiling shyly and blushing.

"Aww Jimin's blushing!!" Jungkook said teasing him

"No inappropriate stuff!" Jin said while looking at him.

"Got it."

"We're the bathroom at?"

"I'll show you." Yoongi and I got up and followed him down the hall.

I closed the door and once I made sure he left I took out a blade that was in my pants pocket and put 20 cuts on each arm when I was putting on the last cut I cut so deep it made my eyes water.

"Y/n are you okay?" I heard Namjoon Knocking on the door.

"N-No I'm not okay." I whispered under my breath but he heard me.

"Can I come in?" When he said that I turned on the faucet and let the water clean my arm full of blood. and rolled down my sleeve.

"Sure.." I said nervously. I heard the door open and saw Namjoon and Yoongi's face appear.

"Can I come in too?" Yoongi said.

"Yeah." Once they enter the bathroom with me they closed the door behind them.

"What's wrong?" I stayed silent for a couple of minutes but for the first time in years I felt a tear form in my eyes.

"Oh, sweetie don't cry." Namjoon said in a sweet voice.

Yoongi held out his hand for me to grab it "let's get out of here." I held his hand he was leading me back into the living room with Namjoon rubbing my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jimin said in a worried tone.

"No.." I sat down on the couch and Jimin sat beside me I put my heard on his shoulder while his hand was around my back and fell asleep.

Jimin's POV

I had a light smile on my face at the sight on Y/n sleeping.

"Taehyung's going to be angry at you again." Jin said.

"Just be careful.." Hoseok warned him.

"Be carful about what?"

"Well we still don't know what she's going to do when she hits zero."

"She told us that the world will be better." Namjoon said.

"Did you actually believe that?" Yoongi said frustrated.

"No!"

"Jungkook What do you think?" I said while looking at him. He looked like he was thinking.

"Don't you think it's weird how much she changed she would barley talk and alway walked away?"

"I never noticed it?" Everyone gave Jungkook a curious look until I heard Y/n's phone go off. I picked it up I see who I was.

"Who is it?" Jin said.

"It's said unknown number." The text shocked me.

"What does it say. Jungkook asked.

"..Taehyung is clueless about what I did to you it's going to stay that way, God I can't wait until I get to see you so I can-" before I could finish reading the text Y/n's battery died.

"It died."

"Who was that?" Hoseok said with a sad look.

"We have to tell Tae." Namjoon said scared.

"Or maybe we should confront Y/n about who this is." Yoongi's words put a shocked face on us.

"What's he going to do to Y/n." Jungkook asked nervously.

"I can't be good whatever it is." I looked back at Y/n who was peaceful sleeping in my arm and tears started to form in my eyes.

"What happened to you.." I whispered.

A/N: So.. I wanted to say this I can't relate to everything in the story but I can relate to being suicidal and cutting myself.. I just wanted to say that.. Not for people to feel bad for me or to get attention so please don't think that's why I'm saying this...