Hospital

Taehyung's POV

I woke up from my nap and rubbed my eyes I got up and sat at the edge of my bed I looked at the clock on my phone and it was 12:00 in the morning.

"How long did I sleep.."  I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and hair. I went out of my room and looked around to see if Y/n was up.

"Y/n?" I started walking to her room. It was quiet so I thought she was sleeping I knocked on her door and when there was no answer I slowly opened the door. I looked at her bed and the first thing I noticed was some envelopes. I looked towards the bathroom and saw her laying there with the floor covered in her blood.

"Y/N!" I screamed and quickly ran towards her i saw her phone on the night stand and grabbed it I went back over to my sister and put her head in my arms and tried shaking her shoulders.

"Please wake up!!" I saw my tears falling on her face I looked at my hands and saw them covered in blood I gave her a hug knowing with how much she bled it might be my last.

"Wake up!" I screamed. I picked up her phone and called 911 and waited until I heard them outside and held my sisters lifeless body in my hands and her wrist were still bleeding out onto the carpet I cupped her cheek and tried to wipe my tears that had fallen onto her face but all that did was put blood on her face. I heard sirens outside but I didn't even bother getting the door when I heard knocking I just held her in my arms. I heard them barge in and run towards me.

"Sir, let the paramedics see her.." I moved out of his way and he picked her up and I walked out of the room with him and saw an ambulance and police car out the window. I looked over at my sister and hugged my shoulders as I watched them. Until someone came over to me.

She let out a sigh and said "There's barley a pulse if you would've called any later she would be dead..." I couldn't process what was being heard to me and that only words I could form was.."W-What's going to happen to her?.."

"We are going to take her to the hospital. But here's what I want you to do clean yourself up and we will meet you there." She rubbed my shoulder and left I saw them leave with my sister and the only thing I could think of was "What's if she dies anyway.."

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and saw blood all over my face, hands and clothes. I got a rag out and put some water into it and wiped my face when I looked back up there was dark eyes bags on my face. I went back into my room and changed my clothes i was thinking about when I found her and remembered the envelopes. I walked out of my room and tears started to blur my sight just thinking about what I was going to see when I opened up the door the first thing I saw was the blood stained into the carpet I quickly grabbed a towel out of the bathroom and threw it over the floor and felts tears run down my face I looked at her bed and sat at the edge and picked them all up I looked and shuffled through them..

Taehyung

Jimin

Jungkook

Namjoon

Jin

Yoongi

Hoseok

I ripped mine open and the note said..

"Taehyung i know you love me, I didn't before and I pushed you away even now when I realized it I still pushed you away.. I'm so sorry I love you so much you are my brother and I'll never forget you. I feel like you have a right to know what happened to me.. when I was five years old Dad would come into my room at night drunk and rape me and Mom would beat me. I hope you can forgive me for not telling you..
~Love Y/n