Third life prt:3

??? P.O.V
There's team 7, There he is. After so long, I final-Wait, Did he just run away from me? That fuck. I'm gonna castrate him.

I stifled the shout that threatened to escape my mouth. Annoyed, I walked up to the 3 remaining members of team 7.

"Excuse me, you're a genin team from Konoha correct? I'm here for the chunin exams and seem to have gotten lost. Could you point me in the direction of the academy? I can make my way to my hotel room from there." I explained to their sensei.

"Of course, it's right in front of the hokage monument, nearby the hokage tower." He told me while also pointing in the general direction, as if I couldn't see the giant faces on the side of the mountain.

"Thank you! I hope to see your team there as well." I told him cheerfully.

Oh, I certainly do...

I walked off back to my hotel to meet back up with my team.

I swear to god, you won't escape me in the chunin exams.

¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤
Basuto's P.O.V

I walked towards the entrance to the acadamy. This is where the chunin exams are happening, and also where I have to be very careful not to fuck everything up.

Though if they are here, then this might be harder then I thought.

I saw sasuke at the entrance, likely waiting for me and naruto. We've still got time, so I hope even Naruto will be able to make it on time, he does in Canon, so I hope that doesn't change now.

I considered taking down the genjutsu I have on, just to see the looks on everyone else faces, but decided against it. It wouldn't be worth the attention.

I took the time to mention the genjutsu to Sasuke, letting him know how fragile it is and its extent. Communication is key, and it was better if Sasuke knew the full capabilities of it and how far it can be pushed. That and how he'll be able to see through it with the sharingan, but that was pretty obvious.

Speaking of dojutsu... theres at least 2 people here with the byakugan, more if Hinata has Hyuuga teammates she's coming here with. If she doesn't show up at all, then that's certainly a plus. At least one less person that can see through my genjutsu.

Naruto's arrival breaks me out of my thoughts. Having lost my train of thought, I sighed and walked into the academy with them.

We approached the group of inexperienced genin on the second floor, and Sasuke was quick to point out the fact that they are on the wrong floor.

While not telling them would lower the competition, I need all the konoha 12 and me to make it to the preliminary matchs for my plan to work. And that won't happen unless theres some extra fodder for us to take the scrolls from.

"You there." I heard Neji call out sasuke.

Thank kami his Byakugaan isn't activated

They make a small conversation that I don't pay attention to. I leaned against a nearby wall, knowing this was going to take awhile.

"Oh hello." I heard tenten say next to me.

I only nodded my head in aknowledgement.

"So your teamates are the last uchiha and that loud blond kid? You don't look like the kind of person who enjoys attention. That's some bad luck with the team placement." She said.