a night of tricks and treats

You know, you wouldn't think that there would be Halloween in Naruto, considering that it was made because of a religious related event, but I guess most things in this world don't make sense.

And that leaves me here, stuck trick or treating my team and Jade's, aswell as the rest of the konoha 12.

Well, originally I wasnt going to do anything but stay home and or train, Jade 'convinced' me to come join them.

Now here I am, dressed up in a full shinigami outfit, complete with a mask that looked just like its actual face. I'm sure Kami got a kick out of my outfit. Beside me is Jade, dressed up in what she did every year back on earth, a samurai. And I'm talking like full shogun here, like, it looks like she just took hashiramas armour from back in the warring states and just put it on. Well, considering what I was wearing, I guess I couldn't blame her for basically having the same costume as someone else.

Naruto was dressed up as a mini hokage, fit with a fake kage hat and all, and seemed overjoyed at the idea of trick or treating. Meanwhile, sasuke just wore an uchiha police force uniform as he didnt have not want an actual costume. It fit though, and we had to run from fangirls multiple times.

Both of Jade's teammates seemed to be wearing half of a yin yang symbol, where if they both stood next to each other it would create the full symbol.

It definitely fits the theme they have going on, not gonna lie.

Meanwhile, the rest of konoha were wearing a bunch of different costumes. From a werewolf, to a piece of steak, to a pineapple, there was quite the diversity.

"Haha, he like my costume way more then yours naruto! Look how much more candy I got!" Kiba bragged to naruto, showing his bag had more candy in it.

"What! Theres no way! Mine way better then yours!" Naruto shouted back.

Jade quickly rushed in.

"Guys. Stop, don't fight over something so silly. Both are much more inferior to my own costume!" ... only to add more fuel to the fire.

Soon it was just me, a pineapple, a piece of steak, shino not in any costume whatsoever, 2 pale eyed ghosts, and an uchiha.

"You know, maybe this wasn't the greatest idea." I said to myself.

Pineapple came up next to me.

"Yeah, it's such a drag, the only reason I'm even hear is so that choji can have my candy too. Pretty nice costume you have." Pineapple said from next to me.

"Thenk you, I got inspiration from a certain someone. I have to agree with you. I'd much rather be at home training." I reply back.

"Yeah well, you got to admit though, this is pretty fun to watch." Choji said while munching on a chocolate bar.

As we passed by an alleyway, I swear I could see pale skin and yellow eyes staring back at me...
Wait...

Is that?

It couldn't possibly...

It is...

In a dark alleyway, there was Orichimaru in a sailor moon outfit.

I turned away before my eyes could be scarred even more, already planning on using a seal to erase the memory from my mind. As we passed by another house, I swear the pumpkin on their front porch was laughing at me.

I never did like Halloween.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
OoOoOoOoOoOo happy (late) Halloween everyone! As my treat to you, I give you all this omake for this spooky night of scares. It seems the trick was on Bāsuto this night however.

Even if this was just an omake, does this make up a bit more for the 6 month hiatus?

I hope this omake satisfied you all, and i hope you all had a happy Halloween!

-JustSk8n