Third Life prt:5

3 figures dashed through the forest, 1 in front and 2 following behind.

"Where are we going Bāsuto? The tower is in the other direction. I thought we were heading towards it." Sasuke asked.

Basuto looked back at Sasuke.

"We're heading to meet someone." Bāsuto said, as if that explained everything.

They ran for a few more minutes before Naruto broke the silence.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You should have asked sooner, we have already arrived." Bāsuto said as they made a sudden stop. Ahead of them, on the other side of the clearing, was Jade's team.

Naruto and sasuke both braught out weapons, preparing for a fight, but Bāsuto stopped them.

"Did you find any scrolls on the way here?" Bāsuto asked.

"Ah, we did, but it was a heaven scroll, which we already had." Jade explained.

Naruto wailed comically.

"Our scroll is a heaven scroll!" He exclaimed sadly, realizing the scroll was useless.

Yoshi quickly butted in, "Well as much as I love drama, we need to get going. Both our teams are working together, we need two earth scrolls, and that's that! Lets head to the tower." She exclaimed.

Sasuke moved to burn the extra scroll, but Bāsuto stopped him.

"We might need an extra in case something goes wrong."

Jades eyes flashed in recognition, realizing what he was referring to. She smirked, turned around and began jumping from tree to tree, the rest of them following suit.

They ran for close to 5 kilometers, the only noises being naruto complaining, and Bāsuto and Jade having a quiet conversation at the front of the group. They were about half the way to the tower, before they set up 'camp'. In reality, it was an ambush devised to get more scrolls.

It is still only about an hour after the test began, most teams probably aren't this far in and spent more time trying to take out other teams then progress.

As such, they were in a prime position for other people to stumble upon them. And that was just what they wanted, which was why they deliberatly made a fire.

Now it was simply waiting game, for scrolls, and for Orochimaru.

¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤◇¤
Jade's P.O.V

"Hey Bāsu?" I called to him.

He smiled lightly.

"When was Bāsu on the table?" He asked me.

"I could call you bās, but your not fishy enough for that." I joked.

"Har har. Very funny, normally I'm the one making tha jokes. That's besides the point though, I'd like to know how your first meeting with kami went." He asked me.

Oh, thats a fun topic

"Well, it started with me asking what beauty products she used to look so good,"  "Im not suprised." I glared at him for that remark, though continued undeterred. "And then I asked how I got there, and if I was hallucinating. She told me how she was basically god, and that she wanted my help." I explained to him.

"Go on, that can't be the whole story. Your life is never that boring."

"Yeah, your right, I'm just too awesome to have a boring conversation with god!" I stated, placing my hands on my hips and going into a cliche superhero pose. He laughed, and slapped me on the back lightly.

Unnoticedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें