Night 1: the begining.

Yoongi's head shot up almost immediately by the sound of his phone buzzing. His Blue hair, which he had bleached too many times, falling back onto his forehead as his head was directed to his phone. He had waited for this very moment and finally his wait had an end. His gloomy expression changed into a wide smile as he looked over to the floor, beside the couch he had been sleeping on for the past three weeks, to look at his mysterious messenger.

The Korean male's arm reached out to the constantly buzzing phone on the floor. It had been over a day ever since he had heard that sound, 29 hours to be exact. He sure looked like a freak, counting minutes and overreacting as soon as his wait had an end.

Hoseok: Yoongi, you up?

Yoongi only sighed as soon as he had read his best friend's message. His happiness was still not taken away even though Hoseok had forgotten something important. Yoongi never really cared about it but today he was feeling like he had to point it out at least once.

His fingers moved over the keyboard, typing the correct letter order he had wished for. "Honorifics." He had typed.

Not much later Yoongi heard the buzzing sound again. Hoseok sure was a person that would always answer right away, despite him being busy very often due to work.

Hoseok: Since when do you care about me calling you Hyung?

He let out a sheepish wheeze as soon as he had read his friend's message out loud. He never even liked being called Hyung in first place but he sure liked to bluff about him being older than his friend.

He immediately typed his next message.

"Point taken, Hoseok."

Before he was even able to type another message, his phone screen suddenly showed the picture of a Korean male. His forehead was exposed due to the central parting on his dark orange-brownish rather wavy hair. His white teeth were showing off just how perfect in line they were. The small mole which was rarely seeable right above his lips was now exposed. The male was smiling widely, causing his small dimples to show. Yoongi's eyes wandered from the picture to the caller's ID. Hoseok was calling...

Without hesitation, he picked up the phone, holding it up to his ear, just to hear Hoseok's loud voice greeting him. He had always been a loud and joyful boy while Yoongi himself was rather the opposite. Yoongi would mostly sleep while Hoseok would be fully awake. Yoongi's skin was rather as white as sugar while Hoseok's skin had a beautiful slight tanned color. Something like Grandpa and Grandchild, eh?

The only thing they really had in common was games. Both of them loved playing video games.

"Did you see the news?!" Hoseok's loud voice made Yoongi jump in his seat. His gaze turned to the television which was turned on the whole time on the other side of the room in front of the small grey couch.

Yoongi hadn't seen the news yet. He had planned to see them later but he guessed that he had no chance to skip it this time. His curiosity was slowly killing him and making it impossible to ignore it. He rushed to grab the TV remote, turning the volume up.

"BREAKING NEWS: The 3rd missing case this week, reporting the model Park Jimin is currently missing. An 22-year-old, 173cm tall, Korean male with blonde hair. Please call 000-0911."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This was the 3rd missing case this week and it was still Wednesday. Everyday someone has been disappearing without leaving clues or traces. The only small clue they have makes literally no sense. All of them have been playing the same online game. The internet is a scary place. "That's the third one this week.." Yoonig had broken the silence between them.

"I know.. just be careful, Yoongi. You're the only friend I have."

"What is this? Affection? Ew Go away."

Yoongi snorted at the 23 years-old's sign of affection and love towards him. He wasn't a person of big words and caring actions but he for some reason always showed his sympathy towards Hoseok in some unnoticeable way. Their friendship was important and meaningful for both, after all, all they had left was each other.

"Yeah yeah, I'm going." - "Good luck with the little rascals." The factthat Hoseok actually worked in a daycare, killed Yoongi. He knew Hoseok lovedkids but he had less time to play if he would be working.

"Hoseok, I found a game we can play when you get off work."

"Is it safe?" Yoongi could hear Hoseok's unsure tone as he spoke. He had always been a scaredy-cat. He would come over late at night whenever he would be scared.

Yoongi wasn't as much of a coward, he was rather the type to not even care if there were random sounds coming from his basement. He would neither go check nor think about it. Yoongi would just continue his activities which were most of the time gaming or sleeping.

He had no money worries, why would he? His father was a famous surgeon and his mother owned an own clothing brand.

"Of course, it is safe. Hoseok, I promise nothing's going to happen. I'm sure everyone's working their hardest to try and find them."

The other male sighed as he hesitated to say another word. He was scared that was for sure. Yoongi could hear him sigh through his phone.

"Fine, fine.. what's it called?" – "Outcast" "That's it? Outcast? I need a description."

"Well it's a game about a boy not feeling loved enough in the society he's in, so he starts creating his own world. He messes with people's memories and traumatizes them. I'm guessing we're the person trying to escape him?"

Yoongi himself had no idea what to expect of the game. The description sounded interesting and he felt like he had no choice but to just play it. It was calling for him, pleading him to download it and play it.

"Sounds interesting, I guess.. give me the link, I'll download it when I get home. You can start if you want to, I'll somehow catch up later."

"Okay I'll try check it out. See you later?"

"Yeah, I'll text you when I'm home."

With the last sentence spoken, Yoongi heard a beep, Hoseok had hung up the phone. Something wasn't right, why did the game interest him so much? He loved games that was for sure but he was never that interested in anything. What is up with that game? Whatever it is, he would find out just a while later.